Browns Board Mock Draft
-
Thanks zombo, how nice of you. I kept getting pm's. I finally emailed hoorta to let him know because my timeout was interfering with this mock. Let me look at some stuff and I will post up ASAP. Do we have a list of drafted players or do I need to read through the thread? We should start a selected players thread.
Edit: nevermind. Found the pin.
-
Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.
Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.
-
Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.
Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.
Another wr for the Bungholes.Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.
Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.
Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice
-
Another wr for the Bungholes.Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.
Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.
Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice
"One said:
Another wr for the Bungholes.
Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice
Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.
-
"One said:
Another wr for the Bungholes.
Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice
Mack Alexander is not a 3rd rounder lmao.
-
"One said:
Ya he's like the third best in the draft but Apple is right with him there. Just fuckin with ya.
I don't care for Apple personally, I don't think he will translate well to zone but he should go in the first. I love Alexander's fire and physicality. The reality is the steelers could go anywhere. I may have gone Hnery if the steelers didn't sign Green. All good on the troll

-
Alexander is also third best assuming Ramsey gets drafted as a corner and not a safety.
-
-
"One said:
Off topic. What do you think about the Cards/ Pats trade today involving CJones?
Let's me preface this with i hate the patriots. Bellicheck cheats, Tom Brady is a whiney bitch. I hate that team more than any other team in professional sports. However this is a typical bellicheat move and its why he's a "genius" (still a damn cheater)
Cooper hurt his knee and lost his starting job. He could still be a solid guard, he certainly has the pedigree. They need the lineman in new England and with the lost first round pick the extra second is big as well. Jones was going to command a lot of money and with Collins, shears, Butler etc needing signed soon, a Jones contract could have put the others in contract jeopardy. Bellicheck unloads a very good de he may not have been able to keep for a potentially starting guard and a second.
-
*sheard
-
-
Can someone post the up to date draft order for round 2 including the Pats and cardinals trade in here and I will copy and paste it to the selections thread ..... thanks
-
26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw ROBERT NKEMDICHE - DT - OLE MISS The rich get richer.
-
With the 29th pick Cards select..
Emmanuel Ogbah DE OK State
I was sweating this one man. Lol was thinking oh shit I hope Taco don't pick Ogbah.
-
The Seattle Seahawks select Robert Nkemdiche, DT - Ole Miss
Scary to think of him in a Seahawks uniform....
Can someone post the up to date draft order for round 2 including the Pats and cardinals trade in here and I will copy and paste it to the selections thread ..... thanks
-
With the 29th pick Cards select..
Emmanuel Ogbah DE OK State
I was sweating this one man. Lol was thinking oh shit I hope Taco don't pick Ogbah.
"One said:
With the 29th pick Cards select..
Emmanuel Ogbah DE OK State
I was sweating this one man. Lol was thinking oh shit I hope Taco don't pick Ogbah.
I was honestly on the fence. You can never have enough pass rushers but CB was a bigger need with Sean Smith signing with the Raiders.
If the Chiefs had picked up a CB in FA, I would've taken Ogbah without a second thought.
-
"One said:
With the 29th pick Cards select..
Emmanuel Ogbah DE OK State
I was sweating this one man. Lol was thinking oh shit I hope Taco don't pick Ogbah.
I was honestly on the fence. You can never have enough pass rushers but CB was a bigger need with Sean Smith signing with the Raiders.
If the Chiefs had picked up a CB in FA, I would've taken Ogbah without a second thought.
With the Cards trading for C Jones I still think if a pass rusher is there take him. They have a need a Safety with no second round pick now but feel lik K Neal is a reach at 29. If Jones doesn't sign long term with the Cards Ogbah is an option.I was honestly on the fence. You can never have enough pass rushers but CB was a bigger need with Sean Smith signing with the Raiders.
If the Chiefs had picked up a CB in FA, I would've taken Ogbah without a second thought.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login