Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • Yeah...it's a mock draft 😉

  • With the 35th pick in the 2016 NFL draft the San Diego Chargers select Michael Thomas WR THE Ohio State University

    CD15 and the Purple Homos are on the clock

  • Yeah...it's a mock draft 😉

    @gftchris said:

    Yeah...it's a mock draft 😉

    LOL. I came within a coin flip of taking him myself, but I could here Farmer in the background saying something about lack of receivers killing his career. 😁

  • I messaged CD but he did not pick in round one and we gave him 2 days......not sure if he is away and has been on the website in a while .......

    We are making good time tho....starting the draft 3 weeks earlier and we got through round 1 quite quickly ...we should easily get all 7 rounds in.

  • Well with so many holes to fill I was unsure whether to go O line, Wide Receiver or Linebacker so I after much deliberation went for another piece on the defense ....we have Bosa rushing the QB from the end and this guy rushing the QB from the OLB position

    With the 32nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select - Leonard Floyd - OLB - Georgia

    @darren15 said:

    Well with so many holes to fill I was unsure whether to go O line, Wide Receiver or Linebacker so I after much deliberation went for another piece on the defense ....we have Bosa rushing the QB from the end and this guy rushing the QB from the OLB position

    With the 32nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select - Leonard Floyd - OLB - Georgia

    Since we picked up 2 LBs in FA, plus the edge rusher in round 1, I may have gone for the WR. But, I understand.....get a killer defense, and offense will come along.

  • Best Available, per CBS Sports:

    1. Corey Coleman WR Baylor

    2. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

    3. Jason Spriggs OT Indiana

    4. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

    5. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

    6. Cody Whitehair OG Kansas St.

    7. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

    8. Jonathan Bulliard DE Florida

    9. Germain Ifedi OT Texas A&M

    10. Tyler Boyd WR Pitt

    9. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

    10. Kendell Fuller CB Va. Tech

  • darren-if cdl15 hasn't shown by 1pm est, just go ahead. Would anyone else like to take over 1 or both for cdl15 from now on? Does not appear to be checking in for some reason.

    His last post was Mar 11 and the one prior to that was Feb 9. He's just not coming on.

  • darren-if cdl15 hasn't shown by 1pm est, just go ahead. Would anyone else like to take over 1 or both for cdl15 from now on? Does not appear to be checking in for some reason.

    His last post was Mar 11 and the one prior to that was Feb 9. He's just not coming on.

    @texasag1969 said:

    darren-if cdl15 hasn't shown by 1pm est, just go ahead. Would anyone else like to take over 1 or both for cdl15 from now on? Does not appear to be checking in for some reason.

    His last post was Mar 11 and the one prior to that was Feb 9. He's just not coming on.

    Yes anyone with one pick can add a second one....let me know and I will change it .....if nobody replies soon I will pick and then see if I can get takers for round 3

  • With it falling like this I could see a Kenny Clark or Cody Whitehair going there (Osmeli replacement).

  • OK lets move on.....I will take your pick of Whitehair for the Ravens and then I will make a pick for 49rs.

    Baltimore Ravens select Cody Whitehair - OG - Kansas State

    San Francisco need help on the O line, a pass rusher and at linebacker as well as at WR.

    San Francisco 49rs select Jonathan Bullard - DE - Florida

  • Jacksonville need a center and I am taking who is in my opinion the best center in the draft ....and it is not the guy from Alabama

    Jacksonville Jaguars Select - Nick Martin - C - Notre Dame

  • Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish 🙂

  • Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish 🙂

    That and the whole tournament thing.

  • I'm filing charges against Gumby for tampering. You can't do that stuff man!

  • I'm filing charges against Gumby for tampering. You can't do that stuff man!

    One Post From the Truth said:

    I'm filing charges against Gumby for tampering. You can't do that stuff man!

    Can I ask "What the hell you talkin bout Gary Coleman" & hell no I aint takin balt nor 49'ers 😮 Gumbychek Out!!

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    I'm filing charges against Gumby for tampering. You can't do that stuff man!

    Can I ask "What the hell you talkin bout Gary Coleman" & hell no I aint takin balt nor 49'ers 😮 Gumbychek Out!!

    @gumby73 said:

    Can I ask "What the hell you talkin bout Gary Coleman" & hell no I aint takin balt nor 49'ers 😮 Gumbychek Out!!

    I was wanting the player you picked for the Raiders. You got me.
  • Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish 🙂

    Ah...NO. My mother being born in Cobh does however give me Irish citizenship.

  • @darren15 said:

    Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish 🙂

    Ah...NO. My mother being born in Cobh does however give me Irish citizenship.

    @the-gipper said:

    Ah...NO. My mother being born in Cobh does however give me Irish citizenship.

    My Mom was 1/4 Irish and she died 5 years ago on St. Paddy's Day.

  • And with the 39th overall pick, in the second round of the 2016 draft, the Tampa Bay Bucs select...

    Jason Spriggs - OT - Indiana

    Giants are on the clock......

  • Theirs your Browns pick or (WR). Nice pick Mud. Line him up next to Marpet,T will watch.Keep him away from the free Crab legs.. 🙂