Browns Board Mock Draft
-
With it falling like this I could see a Kenny Clark or Cody Whitehair going there (Osmeli replacement).
-
OK lets move on.....I will take your pick of Whitehair for the Ravens and then I will make a pick for 49rs.
Baltimore Ravens select Cody Whitehair - OG - Kansas State
San Francisco need help on the O line, a pass rusher and at linebacker as well as at WR.
San Francisco 49rs select Jonathan Bullard - DE - Florida
-
Jacksonville need a center and I am taking who is in my opinion the best center in the draft ....and it is not the guy from Alabama
Jacksonville Jaguars Select - Nick Martin - C - Notre Dame
-
Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish

-
Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish

-
I'm filing charges against Gumby for tampering. You can't do that stuff man!
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I'm filing charges against Gumby for tampering. You can't do that stuff man!
Can I ask "What the hell you talkin bout Gary Coleman" & hell no I aint takin balt nor 49'ers
Gumbychek Out!! -
Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish

-
Ah...NO. My mother being born in Cobh does however give me Irish citizenship.
My Mom was 1/4 Irish and she died 5 years ago on St. Paddy's Day.
-
Damn you Mud. Spriggs was my pick.
This'll just take an extra minute or two.
The New York Giants begrudgingly
select from Texas A&M - OT Germain Ifedi. -
Damn you Mud. Spriggs was my pick.
This'll just take an extra minute or two.
The New York Giants begrudgingly
select from Texas A&M - OT Germain Ifedi.Damn you Mud. Spriggs was my pick.
This'll just take an extra minute or two.
The New York Giants begrudgingly
select from Texas A&M - OT Germain Ifedi.Sorry for the small font... I'll fix it when I can get on a computer. . Posting from my phone.
LOL. You won't be sorry. All he needs is a good OL coach. A&M fired his old one and hired one from the pros about a month ago or so.
-
-
Texas go ahead and make the pick if he has not responded by noon eastern today

-
Sorry-I will be on the road from 11-2 today est.
-
OK I will make the pick then if it goes much past noon
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
