Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • darren - maybe we need to start putting up a sign-up sheet and see who has whom?

    mods - sticky?

  • darren - maybe we need to start putting up a sign-up sheet and see who has whom?

    mods - sticky?

    @gftchris said:

    darren - maybe we need to start putting up a sign-up sheet and see who has whom?

    mods - sticky?

    Good idea ......If I cannot have Browns I can take my wife's team the Jags

  • Think Titans, Browns, Cowboys, Chargers & Jags have been claimed? Gipper can have the patriots 😆

  • I'll take the Skins

  • Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

    3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma

    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - (darren 15's backup)

    6. Baltimore Ravens

    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

    8. Miami Dolphins

    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    10. New York Giants

    11. Chicago Bears

    12. New Orleans Saints

    13. Philadelphia Eagles

    14. Oakland Raiders

    15. LA Rams - stillmotion

    16. Detroit Lions

    17. Atlanta Falcons

    18. Indianapolis Colts

    19. Buffalo Bills

    20. New York Jets

    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)

    23. Minnesota Vikings

    24. Cincinnati Bengals

    25. Pittsburgh Steelers

    26. Seattle Seahawks

    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

    28. Kansas City Chiefs

    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

    31. Carolina Panthers

    32. Denver Broncos

  • OK-I will make Mariota happy and take Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss to the Tenn. Titans.

    I would also like to draft for the Denver Broncos. Thanks.

  • OK-I will make Mariota happy and take Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss to the Tenn. Titans.

    I would also like to draft for the Denver Broncos. Thanks.

    @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I will make Mariota happy and take Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss to the Tenn. Titans.

    I would also like to draft for the Denver Broncos. Thanks.

    Woah there cowboy (not often I get to say to someone actually from texas). Once all the teams have been assigned we can kick this off.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I will make Mariota happy and take Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss to the Tenn. Titans.

    I would also like to draft for the Denver Broncos. Thanks.

    Woah there cowboy (not often I get to say to someone actually from texas). Once all the teams have been assigned we can kick this off.

    @gftchris said:

    Woah there cowboy (not often I get to say to someone actually from texas). Once all the teams have been assigned we can kick this off.

    Just warning the rest of you that it's time to get this buggy hitched up and on down the road.

    (Actually I hate horse riding and shitkicker stuff) 😛

  • I'll take the Chiefs.

  • Think Titans, Browns, Cowboys, Chargers & Jags have been claimed? Gipper can have the patriots 😆

    @gftchris said:

    Think Titans, Browns, Cowboys, Chargers & Jags have been claimed? Gipper can have the patriots 😆

    I said I would take the DATs...but Patriots are fine. I won't have to worry about the first round. Maybe give me both.

  • 22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)

    Sure WTF

  • I'll take my NFC team the New Orleans Saints!???!

  • Give me Carolina.. Hell the wife can find 8 OT's that can block Ware & Von Miller!! Remmers & Blindside YOUR FIRED..

  • Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

    3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma

    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - (darren 15's backup)

    6. Baltimore Ravens

    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

    8. Miami Dolphins

    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    10. New York Giants

    11. Chicago Bears

    12. New Orleans Saints

    13. Philadelphia Eagles

    14. Oakland Raiders

    15. LA Rams - stillmotion

    16. Detroit Lions

    17. Atlanta Falcons

    18. Indianapolis Colts

    19. Buffalo Bills

    20. New York Jets

    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)

    23. Minnesota Vikings

    24. Cincinnati Bengals

    25. Pittsburgh Steelers

    26. Seattle Seahawks

    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

    28. Kansas City Chiefs

    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

    31. Carolina Panthers

    32. Denver Broncos

    @andeftw said:

    UPDATED

    Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

    3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma

    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - (darren 15's backup)

    6. Baltimore Ravens

    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

    8. Miami Dolphins

    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    10. New York Giants

    11. Chicago Bears

    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar

    13. Philadelphia Eagles

    14. Oakland Raiders

    15. LA Rams - stillmotion

    16. Detroit Lions

    17. Atlanta Falcons

    18. Indianapolis Colts

    19. Buffalo Bills

    20. New York Jets

    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)

    23. Minnesota Vikings

    24. Cincinnati Bengals

    25. Pittsburgh Steelers

    26. Seattle Seahawks

    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918

    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73

    32. Denver Broncos

  • Yep-I also took the Broncos. We know from last year most had to take two teams.

  • If I do take a second team, I'd like it to be as close to the Chargers as possible...

    Maybe the Ravens...

  • @andeftw said:

    UPDATED

    Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

    3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma

    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - (darren 15's backup)

    6. Baltimore Ravens

    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

    8. Miami Dolphins

    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    10. New York Giants

    11. Chicago Bears

    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar

    13. Philadelphia Eagles

    14. Oakland Raiders

    15. LA Rams - stillmotion

    16. Detroit Lions

    17. Atlanta Falcons

    18. Indianapolis Colts

    19. Buffalo Bills

    20. New York Jets

    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)

    23. Minnesota Vikings

    24. Cincinnati Bengals

    25. Pittsburgh Steelers

    26. Seattle Seahawks

    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918

    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73

    32. Denver Broncos

    @darren15 said:

    @andeftw said:

    UPDATED

    Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

    3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma

    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15

    6. Baltimore Ravens

    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

    8. Miami Dolphins

    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    10. New York Giants

    11. Chicago Bears

    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar

    13. Philadelphia Eagles

    14. Oakland Raiders

    15. LA Rams - stillmotion

    16. Detroit Lions

    17. Atlanta Falcons

    18. Indianapolis Colts

    19. Buffalo Bills

    20. New York Jets

    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)

    23. Minnesota Vikings

    24. Cincinnati Bengals

    25. Pittsburgh Steelers

    26. Seattle Seahawks

    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918

    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73

    32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969

  • 18 places left ........some have 2 teams ......feel free to take a 2nd team if you want

    Don't be fighting over the 25th picking team now

  • If you need me to take an AFC team I'll take the Raiders.

  • OK-I will make Mariota happy and take Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss to the Tenn. Titans.

    I would also like to draft for the Denver Broncos. Thanks.

    @texasag1969 said:

    OK-I will make Mariota happy and take Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss to the Tenn. Titans.

    I would also like to draft for the Denver Broncos. Thanks.

    Didn't see that one coming. Lol