Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • @darren15 said:

    I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    @the-gipper said:

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    Sorry I thought it has been since yesterday evening that we have been waiting....sure we can wait longer......I will remove the Fuller pick no problem

    EDIT

    Done ....Dolphins are back on the clock

  • I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    @darren15 said:

    I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.

    Zombo

  • @darren15 said:

    I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.

    Zombo

    Sticking with that pick then?

  • headache spelled-- Green Hangover

  • Zombo said:

    Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.

    Zombo

    Sticking with that pick then?

    Green is the most soothing of colors...

    @the-gipper said:

    Sticking with that pick then?

    I think that is a safe assumption.

    Next!

  • So am I to put down Fuller for the Dolphins ?

  • So am I to put down Fuller for the Dolphins ?

    @darren15 said:

    So am I to put down Fuller for the Dolphins ?

    Yes...

    Rams and stillmotion are on the clock...

  • So am I to put down Fuller for the Dolphins ?

    @darren15 said:

    So am I to put down Fuller for the Dolphins ?

    7:06PM Fuller pick sticks...Muds last pick 8:03 pm yesterday. AG sent PM @7:05AM this morning.12 hour rule @7:06PM. Stillmotion on Clock. Lets roll

  • Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.

  • i'm here fellas

  • I have added another thread to help you all as we move on

    A thread that shows picks by each individual team to go along with actual picks and picks by position.

    It will allow you as a GM to see easily what positions you have already addressed

    Can a mod please pin it for me

    Thanks folks

  • @darren15 said:

    I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.

    Zombo

    Z, You GM like JM, You have now traded Derek Henry to AG & were moving on. Enjoy Fuller@42. Darren PM Stillmotion<<<(r u serious)

  • Ram's choose

    Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

  • Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.

    The kid reminds me of Carolina's Greg Olsen. But he's been slipping down the boards lately... no idea why...

  • Ram's choose

    Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

    @stillmotion said:

    Ram's choose

    Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

    Sweet...

    Raiders and One Post are up...

    Then back to Rams and stilltheone...

  • Raiders select...

    KeiVarae Russell CB Notre Dame

  • This thread has a lot of views.

  • The RAMS select

    Su'a Cravens, S/LB, USC

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.

    The kid reminds me of Carolina's Greg Olsen. But he's been slipping down the boards lately... no idea why...

    @tour2ma said:

    The kid reminds me of Carolina's Greg Olsen. But he's been slipping down the boards lately... no idea why...

    I don't get it either. I watched too many games when everyone knew that on 3rd and long they were going to him and somehow he kept getting open and coming up with the catch.

  • The Dertroit Lions select Vadal Alexander G LSU