Browns Board Mock Draft
-
So am I to put down Fuller for the Dolphins ?
-
Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.
-
i'm here fellas
-
I have added another thread to help you all as we move on
A thread that shows picks by each individual team to go along with actual picks and picks by position.
It will allow you as a GM to see easily what positions you have already addressed
Can a mod please pin it for me
Thanks folks
-
I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....
Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....
They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...
Message sent to next GM
Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.
Zombo
-
Ram's choose
Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor
-
Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.
Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.
The kid reminds me of Carolina's Greg Olsen. But he's been slipping down the boards lately... no idea why...
-
Ram's choose
Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor
Ram's choose
Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor
Sweet...
Raiders and One Post are up...
Then back to Rams and stilltheone...
-
Raiders select...
KeiVarae Russell CB Notre Dame
-
This thread has a lot of views.
-
The RAMS select
Su'a Cravens, S/LB, USC
-
Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.
The kid reminds me of Carolina's Greg Olsen. But he's been slipping down the boards lately... no idea why...
-
nice pick flyin J
-
Tour you and Mopar have the next 4 picks staggered one each over 4
-
The Saints select Leraven Clark OT Texas Tech!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login