Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • Who? What?

    With the something or other pick in the 2nd round of the 2016 Browns Board Mock, the Indianapolis Colts select:

    Kenneth DIxon (RB) LaTech

    Back at Mopar and the Bills..

  • CD's 2 picks Ravens and 49rs are available for round 3 unless CD comes on and lets us know he is available to continue selecting.....not been here for first 2 rounds.

    Anyone with no teams or one team want any of the above teams ?

    I will give CD until it is time to pick for round 3 to reply if he wants to do it if not the 2 teams will be given to those wanting them...

    2 people needed to take them on conditionally if CD does not come on or indicates he cannot do it

    Thanks

    Go Browns

  • @darren15 said:

    I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    @the-gipper said:

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    Thanks for sticking up for me, Gip. But I was in no condition to pick yesterday. Curse of the Irish. and the Dolphins needed a corner, so I hope this is a good one.

    I really don't know the guys after the second round, and don't have time to research, so if someone wants to take over the Phns from here, I have no problem with that.

    But you are stuck with the Derrick Henry pick.

    Zombo

  • Da Beefalo Bills select OT Shon Coleman Auburn

  • Because I lived in Baltimore for 5 years, I'll take the hated Ravens..

  • Wait ... it's Friday Night and the Browns still have not drafted Hue Jackson one offensive player and McCown is still the only potential starting QB on the roster?

    Never happen.

    Zombo

  • With the XXth pick of the blah balh blah the Atlanta Falcons select...

    Vonn Bell (S) THE Ohio State University

    Comeonman and his NYJs are on the clock...

  • NYJ select John Theus OT Goergia

  • HOU Texans on the clock. I believe that's Gip

  • Our progress in the draft has been quite good....and Zombo, please keep the Dolphins 🙂

    We maybe already looking for someone to take Ravens and 49rs

  • darren-unsympathetic already took the Ravens

  • darren-unsympathetic already took the Ravens

    @texasag1969 said:

    darren-unsympathetic already took the Ravens

    OK thanks ....Change made in actual picks thread 🙂

  • Zombo is on IR...

  • Zombo is on IR...

    @tour2ma said:

    Zombo is on IR...

    And Gipper has apparently been suspended. 😁

  • I can help out but refuse to pick for squeelers or ratbirds

  • PM to gipper letting him know he has been on the clock since 1130 am est

  • Is Gipper the one who cannot access a computer at weekends ?

  • @darren15 said:

    I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    @the-gipper said:

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    WhOpps there it is^^^ Grab your bulls/balls by the horns Comish (page 6 interesting)

  • Is Gipper the one who cannot access a computer at weekends ?

    @darren15 said:

    Is Gipper the one who cannot access a computer at weekends ?

    I'm not sure if he can't, but he usually doesn't.

  • Well if you can't make it on the weekends then send a list to darren in a PM and he will take the highest on your list for each team. Otherwise we have this situation where we all wait two days for one person. Or you can have him select BPA regardless of position or need.