Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    With the XXth pick of the blah balh blah the Atlanta Falcons select...

    Vonn Bell (S) THE Ohio State University

    Comeonman and his NYJs are on the clock...

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by

    NYJ select John Theus OT Goergia

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by

    HOU Texans on the clock. I believe that's Gip

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Our progress in the draft has been quite good....and Zombo, please keep the Dolphins 🙂

    We maybe already looking for someone to take Ravens and 49rs

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    darren-unsympathetic already took the Ravens

  • darren-unsympathetic already took the Ravens

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15

    @texasag1969 said:

    darren-unsympathetic already took the Ravens

    OK thanks ....Change made in actual picks thread 🙂

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Zombo is on IR...

  • Zombo is on IR...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Zombo is on IR...

    And Gipper has apparently been suspended. 😁

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    I can help out but refuse to pick for squeelers or ratbirds

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    PM to gipper letting him know he has been on the clock since 1130 am est

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Is Gipper the one who cannot access a computer at weekends ?

  • @darren15 said:

    I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @the-gipper said:

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    WhOpps there it is^^^ Grab your bulls/balls by the horns Comish (page 6 interesting)

  • Is Gipper the one who cannot access a computer at weekends ?

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Is Gipper the one who cannot access a computer at weekends ?

    I'm not sure if he can't, but he usually doesn't.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    Well if you can't make it on the weekends then send a list to darren in a PM and he will take the highest on your list for each team. Otherwise we have this situation where we all wait two days for one person. Or you can have him select BPA regardless of position or need.

  • @darren15 said:

    I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

    Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

    They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

    Message sent to next GM

    You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    @the-gipper said:

    If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    Well.... we can either:

    1. waste another day or...
    2. Make like a real draft and leave Gip's teams open for him to pick but let other teams roll in order as we wait...

    I vote for #2 as it meets Gip's stated expectations while allowing us to proceed.

  • @the-gipper said:

    If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    Well.... we can either:

    1. waste another day or...
    2. Make like a real draft and leave Gip's teams open for him to pick but let other teams roll in order as we wait...

    I vote for #2 as it meets Gip's stated expectations while allowing us to proceed.

    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Well.... we can either:

    • waste another day or...
    • Make like a real draft and leave Gip's teams open for him to pick but let other teams roll in order as we wait...
    I vote for #2 as it meets Gip's stated expectations while allowing us to proceed.

    I vote to PM his Mommy! Maybe she will let him come out to play! :-}-

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    i mean.....who doesnt have a smart phone nowadays???

  • @the-gipper said:

    If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

    Well.... we can either:

    1. waste another day or...
    2. Make like a real draft and leave Gip's teams open for him to pick but let other teams roll in order as we wait...

    I vote for #2 as it meets Gip's stated expectations while allowing us to proceed.

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by Taco918

    @tour2ma said:

    Well.... we can either:

    • waste another day or...
    • Make like a real draft and leave Gip's teams open for him to pick but let other teams roll in order as we wait...
    I vote for #2 as it meets Gip's stated expectations while allowing us to proceed.
    I, for one, don't want to hear him make his case for six months how it's unfair for teams to make their pick ahead of others due to some questionable "time limit rule."

    Needless to say, I'm in favor of waiting.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Don't even get me started. The Gip truly only loves his own opinions & apparently his own special rules also. Assinine!!

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    I can understand his rant about only giving 3 hrs, but we cant wait days either.....I think 12 hrs was established and we should stick to it.....was honestly thinking the weekend would be the time to get a lot of picks in, as most people arent working...so, we're almost at 24 hrs now, do we keep waiting or get this show in the road ???