Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • I meant Burns sorry .....anyway he is removed and ......

    GIPP is on the clock

  • I was about to say haha, Apple was my pick

  • I was about to say haha, Apple was my pick

    @taco918 said:

    I was about to say haha, Apple was my pick

    Way to keep it secret Taco. I'll be dammed I want him too but he won't be on the board when the Cards pick next that's for sure.
  • @taco918 said:

    I was about to say haha, Apple was my pick

    Way to keep it secret Taco. I'll be dammed I want him too but he won't be on the board when the Cards pick next that's for sure.

    "One said:

    Way to keep it secret Taco. I'll be dammed I want him too but he won't be on the board when the Cards pick next that's for sure.

    Huh? He's already off the board. He went to the Chefs in the first round

  • "One said:

    Way to keep it secret Taco. I'll be dammed I want him too but he won't be on the board when the Cards pick next that's for sure.

    Huh? He's already off the board. He went to the Chefs in the first round

    @taco918 said:

    Huh? He's already off the board. He went to the Chefs in the first round

    Oh ya he did. I'm puttin out this roach already. 🙂
  • Pussies. 😛

  • Pussies. 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    Pussies. 😛

    Ya thats me, a big hairy pussy.
  • Gipper can't even check Monday morning.

  • Generally we have been allowing 12 hours between picks.

    I am up, so here it is:

    Houston Texans take: Pharoh Cooper WR South Carolina

  • i mean.....who doesnt have a smart phone nowadays???

    @flyin-j said:

    i mean.....who doesnt have a smart phone nowadays???

    I don't.

  • Top Ten available per CBS Sports:

    26. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

    35. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

    36. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

    39. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

    44. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

    49. Joshua Perry OLB Ohio State

    50. Shilique Calhoun DE Mich St.

    53. Jeremy Cash SS Duke

    55. Adolphus Washington DT Ohio St.

    58. Artie Burns CB Miami Fla.

    Still looks like some good interior defensive linemen available. 4 of the ten are DTs

  • Top Ten available per CBS Sports:

    26. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

    35. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

    36. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

    39. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

    44. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

    49. Joshua Perry OLB Ohio State

    50. Shilique Calhoun DE Mich St.

    53. Jeremy Cash SS Duke

    55. Adolphus Washington DT Ohio St.

    58. Artie Burns CB Miami Fla.

    Still looks like some good interior defensive linemen available. 4 of the ten are DTs

    @the-gipper said:

    Top Ten available per CBS Sports:

    26. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

    35. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

    36. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

    39. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

    44. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

    49. Joshua Perry OLB Ohio State

    50. Shilique Calhoun DE Mich St.

    53. Jeremy Cash SS Duke

    55. Adolphus Washington DT Ohio St.

    58. Artie Burns CB Miami Fla.

    Still looks like some good interior defensive linemen available. 4 of the ten are DTs

    And yet people are clamouring for Bosa and taking a flier on a QB later on. I could see going with Ramsay (or Tunsil if he's there) and getting a DL later. But like a couple of years ago, no point giving up the farm for Sammy Watkins when you could take OBJ, Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant, or whoever else later on.

  • Gipper-just before you leave for weekends PM a list of your top choices to darren15 and he can choose your highest not already taken off your list. That way we can continue and you still get your next available top choice for each team.

    Edit-comeonman next up-PM sent.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Top Ten available per CBS Sports:

    26. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

    35. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

    36. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

    39. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

    44. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

    49. Joshua Perry OLB Ohio State

    50. Shilique Calhoun DE Mich St.

    53. Jeremy Cash SS Duke

    55. Adolphus Washington DT Ohio St.

    58. Artie Burns CB Miami Fla.

    Still looks like some good interior defensive linemen available. 4 of the ten are DTs

    And yet people are clamouring for Bosa and taking a flier on a QB later on. I could see going with Ramsay (or Tunsil if he's there) and getting a DL later. But like a couple of years ago, no point giving up the farm for Sammy Watkins when you could take OBJ, Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant, or whoever else later on.

    @gftchris said:

    And yet people are clamouring for Bosa and taking a flier on a QB later on. I could see going with Ramsay (or Tunsil if he's there) and getting a DL later. But like a couple of years ago, no point giving up the farm for Sammy Watkins when you could take OBJ, Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant, or whoever else later on.

    Well, notice that it is DTs that are available, not DEs/pass rushers.

  • Gipper-just before you leave for weekends PM a list of your top choices to darren15 and he can choose your highest not already taken off your list. That way we can continue and you still get your next available top choice for each team.

    Edit-comeonman next up-PM sent.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Gipper-just before you leave for weekends PM a list of your top choices to darren15 and he can choose your highest not already taken off your list. That way we can continue and you still get your next available top choice for each team.

    Edit-comeonman next up-PM sent.

    Yes, good point. I will do that. Thought about doing it this past week, but didn't realize things would move quite so fast.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Gipper-just before you leave for weekends PM a list of your top choices to darren15 and he can choose your highest not already taken off your list. That way we can continue and you still get your next available top choice for each team.

    Edit-comeonman next up-PM sent.

    Yes, good point. I will do that. Thought about doing it this past week, but didn't realize things would move quite so fast.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes, good point. I will do that. Thought about doing it this past week, but didn't realize things would move quite so fast.

    Much appreciated Gip.

  • @gftchris said:

    And yet people are clamouring for Bosa and taking a flier on a QB later on. I could see going with Ramsay (or Tunsil if he's there) and getting a DL later. But like a couple of years ago, no point giving up the farm for Sammy Watkins when you could take OBJ, Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant, or whoever else later on.

    Well, notice that it is DTs that are available, not DEs/pass rushers.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, notice that it is DTs that are available, not DEs/pass rushers.

    4-3 DTs can become either 3-4 NTs or DEs depending on skill sets. Desmond Bryant is an example, he was a 4-3 DT in Oakland and plays 3-4 DE/5-tech in cleveland, along with the likes of Athyba Rubin, Billy Winn, John Hughes. Kenny Clark looks like another of that type.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, notice that it is DTs that are available, not DEs/pass rushers.

    4-3 DTs can become either 3-4 NTs or DEs depending on skill sets. Desmond Bryant is an example, he was a 4-3 DT in Oakland and plays 3-4 DE/5-tech in cleveland, along with the likes of Athyba Rubin, Billy Winn, John Hughes. Kenny Clark looks like another of that type.

    @gftchris said:

    4-3 DTs can become either 3-4 NTs or DEs depending on skill sets. Desmond Bryant is an example, he was a 4-3 DT in Oakland and plays 3-4 DE/5-tech in cleveland, along with the likes of Athyba Rubin, Billy Winn, John Hughes. Kenny Clark looks like another of that type.

    Well, they are there for the taking. I will only say this: for my next pick for the Vikings I will not be taking a DT/DE....so they are all yours when the time comes.

  • I don't have a pick until round three now - eagles and their Sam Bradford trade and all that.

  • @flyin-j said:

    i mean.....who doesnt have a smart phone nowadays???

    I don't.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't.

    Ya know....theyre givin em away for free now....and they come with instructions haha. You can stop special ordering your nokia flip ; )