Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • Ok Gip.... Wasn't my idea. WAS selects ARTIE BURNS CB MIAMI

    @comeonman said:

    Ok Gip.... Wasn't my idea. WAS selects ARTIE BURNS CB MIAMI

    Does your pick stick, Comeonman?

  • Gip, pick anyone but Artie Burns, than PM Vag. Lets roll on

  • OK, I am going to have to bug out for the evening. Comeonman has a pick for the Redskins coming up....so after he picks, these will be my picks for the Vikings, in order:

    1. Braxton Miller, WR Ohio St.....or if not available:

    2. Jeremy Cash SS Duke.

    So, mark it down.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, I am going to have to bug out for the evening. Comeonman has a pick for the Redskins coming up....so after he picks, these will be my picks for the Vikings, in order:

    1. Braxton Miller, WR Ohio St.....or if not available:

    2. Jeremy Cash SS Duke.

    So, mark it down.

    Gips pick is in for Vikings--BRAXTON MILLER WR ---TOSB Sent Vag PM... still unleashed Z?

  • PM'ed to Vag. his last log in 3-19 at 4:18PM............Andeftw, Sea. on deck at 4:18 AM (rise n shine 😉)

  • Bengals select Utah olb - kyler fackrell

  • The Seattle Seahawks select Ryan Kelly - C, Alabama

  • The Green Bay Packers select Vernon Butler - DT, Louisiana Tech

    Gotta say thank you to all the need pickers, the Seahawks and Packers are getting round 1 talent at the end of the second round

  • The Pittsburgh Steelers select Eastern Kentucky olb - Noah Spence

  • ^^^Spence gone at #6 PM'ing even cheats in drafting 😛

  • ^^^Spence gone at #6 PM'ing even cheats in drafting 😛

    @gumby73 said:

    ^^^Spence gone at #6 PM'ing even cheats in drafting 😛

    Holy fucking reach Batman. I like Spence but not at pick 6. I didn't see he was drafted because I never in a million years thought he would go top ten. I will fix it.

  • Once again, Browns fans know talent & we don't pass, our GM's do 😛

  • *Correction*

    The Pittsburgh Steelers select - Miles Killebrew SS - Southern Utah

  • Great timing Vag, I was just about to give two choices, now I can keep a sleeper for later (hopefully).

    With the 59th Pick in the Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select:

    Shilique Calhoun DE/OLB from Michigan St.

    It was tough passing up the D-line talent still available but the Chefs will take the best available pass rusher on the board.

  • Great timing Vag, I was just about to give two choices, now I can keep a sleeper for later (hopefully).

    With the 59th Pick in the Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select:

    Shilique Calhoun DE/OLB from Michigan St.

    It was tough passing up the D-line talent still available but the Chefs will take the best available pass rusher on the board.

    @taco918 said:

    Great timing Vag, I was just about to give two choices, now I can keep a sleeper for later (hopefully).

    With the 59th Pick in the Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select:

    Shilique Calhoun DE/OLB from Michigan St.

    It was tough passing up the D-line talent still available but the Chefs will take the best available pass rusher on the board.

    Cool 🙂

    Killegrew may be reach but I don't think he will make it back around.

  • You finally up cheetahs (Pats) unsympathic pm sent . DA Deflator is not available 60&61

  • @taco918 said:

    Great timing Vag, I was just about to give two choices, now I can keep a sleeper for later (hopefully).

    With the 59th Pick in the Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select:

    Shilique Calhoun DE/OLB from Michigan St.

    It was tough passing up the D-line talent still available but the Chefs will take the best available pass rusher on the board.

    Cool 🙂

    Killegrew may be reach but I don't think he will make it back around.

    @vagitron said:

    Cool 🙂

    Killegrew may be reach but I don't think he will make it back around.

    Well I had forgotten, but I'm out of a third rounder so my sleeper probably won't make it. Damn tampering.

  • Tick Tock Pathychec. I have been pushing this bitch threw cause bedtime is after 9PM. I prefer pussy over this shit. HBDay AG!!

  • Tick Tock Pathychec. I have been pushing this bitch threw cause bedtime is after 9PM. I prefer pussy over this shit. HBDay AG!!

    @gumby73 said:

    Tick Tock Pathychec. I have been pushing this bitch threw cause bedtime is after 9PM. I prefer pussy over this shit. HBDay AG!!

    Thanks gumby-only one more year till over the hill (70).

  • The New England Belichicks select

    60 Adolphus Washington, DT, Ohio State

    61 Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas

    They did sign Donald Brown but on a 1-yr "prove it" contract... and they'll find Brown is completely done, if he ever had anything.

    Washington will be another Wilfork-type for them.. he is explosive enough to play the edge and the middle against the run and pass. He's no Jones, but nobody is, and at the end of round2, he's the best of what's around.

  • Coleman can't do it on his own & Roland Harper is FA with grey hair. Duke is Cash in Carolina & so is the former buckeye at Duke...Carolina Panthers select at #62. JEREMY CASH- SS- Duke AG your UP