Browns Board Mock Draft
-
UPDATED
Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15
6. Baltimore Ravens
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10. New York Giants
11. Chicago Bears
12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions
17. Atlanta Falcons
18. Indianapolis Colts
19. Buffalo Bills
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Seattle Seahawks
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918
29. New England Patriots (forfeited)
30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73
32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969
UPDATED
Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15
6. Baltimore Ravens - Mudfly
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10. New York Giants
11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly
12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions
17. Atlanta Falcons
18. Indianapolis Colts
19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918
29. New England Patriots (forfeited)
30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73
32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969
-
11 spots man lets get thing filled at least before draft day. Shoooot
-
Ok as my second team I'll take Beefalo!
-
to not hold up picks with work schedule, don't want a 2nd but Pats rest of the way will fit for all of us. F up Pats., F up truth in Zona & fill my needs in Carolina. Is that cheating?

-
Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - (darren 15's backup)
6. Baltimore Ravens
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10. New York Giants
11. Chicago Bears
12. New Orleans Saints
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Oakland Raiders
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions
17. Atlanta Falcons
18. Indianapolis Colts
19. Buffalo Bills
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Seattle Seahawks
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs
29. New England Patriots (forfeited)
30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers
32. Denver Broncos
9 spots left .....
UPDATED
Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15
6. Baltimore Ravens - Mudfly
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10. New York Giants mr make-believe
11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly
12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar
13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris
14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions
17. Atlanta Falcons
18. Indianapolis Colts
19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918
29. New England Patriots (forfeited)
30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73
32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969
-
to not hold up picks with work schedule, don't want a 2nd but Pats rest of the way will fit for all of us. F up Pats., F up truth in Zona & fill my needs in Carolina. Is that cheating?

-
I would feel deflated if I had to make a choice for the pats
Call me Gumbycheck & I count 11(unless that's a deflated count of teams too). we going 1st rd. forfeited or are all 7 forfeited?
Per Goodell's assistant Robert Craft teams (9,10,13,16,17,18,20,23,24,25 & 29) our analytically
vacant. how much $$ does this commissioner gig get? -
I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants
-
I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants
I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants
Done and welcome
-
If we're going for two, I'll take the eagles.
-
-
darren,
Please drop me from the Chargers and sign me up for #17 Atlanta Falcons and #18 Indianapolis Colts.
-
lol... sure if:
(collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
