Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • to not hold up picks with work schedule, don't want a 2nd but Pats rest of the way will fit for all of us. F up Pats., F up truth in Zona & fill my needs in Carolina. Is that cheating? 😁

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @gumby73 said:

    to not hold up picks with work schedule, don't want a 2nd but Pats rest of the way will fit for all of us. F up Pats., F up truth in Zona & fill my needs in Carolina. Is that cheating? 😁

    If anyone is going to fuck somebody up it's going to be az picking ahead of Carolina!
  • Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

    3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma

    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - (darren 15's backup)

    6. Baltimore Ravens

    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

    8. Miami Dolphins

    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    10. New York Giants

    11. Chicago Bears

    12. New Orleans Saints

    13. Philadelphia Eagles

    14. Oakland Raiders

    15. LA Rams - stillmotion

    16. Detroit Lions

    17. Atlanta Falcons

    18. Indianapolis Colts

    19. Buffalo Bills

    20. New York Jets

    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper (to be confirmed?)

    23. Minnesota Vikings

    24. Cincinnati Bengals

    25. Pittsburgh Steelers

    26. Seattle Seahawks

    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

    28. Kansas City Chiefs

    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

    31. Carolina Panthers

    32. Denver Broncos

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #51

    9 spots left .....

    @andeftw said:

    UPDATED

    Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

    3. San Diego Chargers - Tour2ma

    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15

    6. Baltimore Ravens - Mudfly

    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

    8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo

    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    10. New York Giants mr make-believe

    11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly

    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar

    13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris

    14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth

    15. LA Rams - stillmotion

    16. Detroit Lions

    17. Atlanta Falcons

    18. Indianapolis Colts

    19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar

    20. New York Jets

    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper

    23. Minnesota Vikings

    24. Cincinnati Bengals

    25. Pittsburgh Steelers

    26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw

    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918

    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73

    32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969

  • to not hold up picks with work schedule, don't want a 2nd but Pats rest of the way will fit for all of us. F up Pats., F up truth in Zona & fill my needs in Carolina. Is that cheating? 😁

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @gumby73 said:

    to not hold up picks with work schedule, don't want a 2nd but Pats rest of the way will fit for all of us. F up Pats., F up truth in Zona & fill my needs in Carolina. Is that cheating? 😁

    I would feel deflated if I had to make a choice for the pats

  • @gumby73 said:

    to not hold up picks with work schedule, don't want a 2nd but Pats rest of the way will fit for all of us. F up Pats., F up truth in Zona & fill my needs in Carolina. Is that cheating? 😁

    I would feel deflated if I had to make a choice for the pats

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #53

    @darren15 said:

    I would feel deflated if I had to make a choice for the pats

    Call me Gumbycheck & I count 11(unless that's a deflated count of teams too). we going 1st rd. forfeited or are all 7 forfeited? 😡 Per Goodell's assistant Robert Craft teams (9,10,13,16,17,18,20,23,24,25 & 29) our analytically 😛 vacant. how much $$ does this commissioner gig get?

  • Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by Mr. Make-Believe
    #54

    I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants

  • I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants

    Done and welcome

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #56

    If we're going for two, I'll take the eagles.

  • If we're going for two, I'll take the eagles.

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @gftchris said:

    If we're going for two, I'll take the eagles.

    Done .....8 teams left ....I bet the Patriots are picked before the Steelers 🙂

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #58

    darren,

    Please drop me from the Chargers and sign me up for #17 Atlanta Falcons and #18 Indianapolis Colts.

  • darren,

    Please drop me from the Chargers and sign me up for #17 Atlanta Falcons and #18 Indianapolis Colts.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @tour2ma said:

    darren,

    Please drop me from the Chargers and sign me up for #17 Atlanta Falcons and #18 Indianapolis Colts.

    I smell collusion...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #60

    lol... sure if:

    (collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)

  • lol... sure if:

    (collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... sure if:

    (collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Ill go along with the others and try to get my picks closer together too.....go ahead and drop me from the Bears and give me either the Bucs or Chargers.....thanks 🙂

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... sure if:

    (collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @gftchris said:

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

    Ummmm.... there still are no European franchises...

    ... and even if there were I'm pretty sure they fly to Chicago as well...

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Hoping to have it filled and begin this weekend ......

    I have the Browns at 2 and have arranged some visits this week ... 🙂

  • Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @gftchris said:

    Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    You're just going to have to get up man. 🙂
  • Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @gftchris said:

    Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    Pretty sure I knew that.... 😉

    Makes a lot of sense... should keep things rolling overnite.

    I second the motion.

  • @gftchris said:

    Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    Pretty sure I knew that.... 😉

    Makes a lot of sense... should keep things rolling overnite.

    I second the motion.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @tour2ma said:

    Pretty sure I knew that.... 😉

    Makes a lot of sense... should keep things rolling overnite.

    I second the motion.

    Ya that would probably work. It's all for fun anyway I'll third it.
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #69

    Also I sent a note to Vagitron to get off his ass and represent his boys...

    'Bout time he earned his keep around here...