Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • Well mudfly is asleep at da wheel so it's about time someone make him a choice for da bears.

  • I have Arizona's pick after Chicago ...PM sentto me as the GM is at work ......if Mud has not picked by 11am Eastern go ahead and make the pick Texas

  • ok

  • Bears take DE Anthony Zettel Penn. State.

  • One Post From The Truth left me a PM with Arizona's pick

    ERIC MURRAY - CORNERBACK - MINNESOTA

    Sending PM to next GM

  • With respect to our pal Mudfly, I PM'ed him that I would hold off my pick till 6PM. We need a overnight rule that respects a guy making a living also. Muds 12 hours rule ends 6:44 am? People it's for fun & 29 days away

  • FFS, it's the 4th round. By this point actual picks have a 5 minute limit [and multiple people in each team's war room] for a good reason. I'm ready right away.

    These players may not even make the team, it barely matters. I like the "send a list" or "someone else picks" idea..

  • Hope thing our well Mud (last login 28th). From one Buckeye to another Love ya Philly Brown but we need to fix our slot WR position keeping Ted Ginn on his toes on punt returns also. Thanks to CBS ranking this guy at 326th in overall rankings 😮 I say Nay The Carolina Panthers Select-- WR/PR JALIN MARSHALL The Ohio State Buckeyes

  • Ravens take Beniquez Brown, ILB, Miss St

    Ozzie Newsome gets another guy who inexplicably wasn't drafted yet but paired DB-style agility numbers with great on-field play.

  • With respect to our pal Mudfly, I PM'ed him that I would hold off my pick till 6PM. We need a overnight rule that respects a guy making a living also. Muds 12 hours rule ends 6:44 am? People it's for fun & 29 days away

    @gumby73 said:

    With respect to our pal Mudfly, I PM'ed him that I would hold off my pick till 6PM. We need a overnight rule that respects a guy making a living also. Muds 12 hours rule ends 6:44 am? People it's for fun & 29 days away

    Good looking out gumby.....I appreciate it......I didnt realize I had an extra pick in this round, or woulda been here to make it.....gotta whine a little tho and say Ive been monitoring my picks and sat here through 2 entire weekends in a row, waiting for zero picks to happen and seeing folks get 24-48 hours just for one pick, yet my last pick was offered up after just a few hours wait and now this one too.....so, not mad, but honestly think there should be equal time allotments to all......Im just super busy lately and cant check in every few hours , so Id say just go ahead and pick for me from here on out.....thanks

  • @gumby73 said:

    With respect to our pal Mudfly, I PM'ed him that I would hold off my pick till 6PM. We need a overnight rule that respects a guy making a living also. Muds 12 hours rule ends 6:44 am? People it's for fun & 29 days away

    Good looking out gumby.....I appreciate it......I didnt realize I had an extra pick in this round, or woulda been here to make it.....gotta whine a little tho and say Ive been monitoring my picks and sat here through 2 entire weekends in a row, waiting for zero picks to happen and seeing folks get 24-48 hours just for one pick, yet my last pick was offered up after just a few hours wait and now this one too.....so, not mad, but honestly think there should be equal time allotments to all......Im just super busy lately and cant check in every few hours , so Id say just go ahead and pick for me from here on out.....thanks

    @mudfly said:

    Good looking out gumby.....I appreciate it......I didnt realize I had an extra pick in this round, or woulda been here to make it.....gotta whine a little tho and say Ive been monitoring my picks and sat here through 2 entire weekends in a row, waiting for zero picks to happen and seeing folks get 24-48 hours just for one pick, yet my last pick was offered up after just a few hours wait and now this one too.....so, not mad, but honestly think there should be equal time allotments to all......Im just super busy lately and cant check in every few hours , so Id say just go ahead and pick for me from here on out.....thanks

    Make sure you join the seven round mock draft contest.
  • The Green Bay Packers select Kenyan Drake - RB, Alabama

  • Ravens go with the product who played just up the street .. Sean Davis, CB, Maryland

    msgd cdl15 who's got the next pick

  • Ravens go with the product who played just up the street .. Sean Davis, CB, Maryland

    msgd cdl15 who's got the next pick

    @unsympathetic said:

    Ravens go with the product who played just up the street .. Sean Davis, CB, Maryland

    msgd cdl15 who's got the next pick

    CD has not bothered with draft....will make pick in a moment

  • San Francisco 49rs select an offensive lineman to help protect new QB Jared Goff

    BRANDON SHELL - OT - SOUTH CAROLINA

  • Ravens take Caleb Benenoch - OT - UCLA

    He has good athleticism with potential to start at either spot.

    sent pm to gftChris for the next pick

  • Give me a moment

  • Cowboys select Harlam Miller, CB, Southeastern Louisiana

    TexasAg on the clock with denver.

  • Broncos take Tyler Matakevich ILB Temple

    Hard to believe he was still there for me this late in the 4th. I see him a bit earlier since ILB pool a bit thin this year.

    I'm headed for the beach for the next couple hours so will make my Titans pick when I return if we make it there that soon.

  • Hope thing our well Mud (last login 28th). From one Buckeye to another Love ya Philly Brown but we need to fix our slot WR position keeping Ted Ginn on his toes on punt returns also. Thanks to CBS ranking this guy at 326th in overall rankings 😮 I say Nay The Carolina Panthers Select-- WR/PR JALIN MARSHALL The Ohio State Buckeyes

    @gumby73 said:

    Hope thing our well Mud (last login 28th). From one Buckeye to another Love ya Philly Brown but we need to fix our slot WR position keeping Ted Ginn on his toes on punt returns also. Thanks to CBS ranking this guy at 326th in overall rankings 😮 I say Nay The Carolina Panthers Select-- WR/PR JALIN MARSHALL The Ohio State Buckeyes

    They don't expect him to be drafted.....which is surprising....because he seem very productive in several areas.