Browns Board Mock Draft
-
I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants
-
I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants
I'm in if you'll have me. I'll take the Giants
Done and welcome
-
If we're going for two, I'll take the eagles.
-
-
darren,
Please drop me from the Chargers and sign me up for #17 Atlanta Falcons and #18 Indianapolis Colts.
-
lol... sure if:
(collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)
-
-
Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?
Probably not, too difficult to arrange.
-
Hoping to have it filled and begin this weekend ......
I have the Browns at 2 and have arranged some visits this week ...

-
Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?
Probably not, too difficult to arrange.
-
Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?
Probably not, too difficult to arrange.
Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?
Probably not, too difficult to arrange.
Pretty sure I knew that....

Makes a lot of sense... should keep things rolling overnite.
I second the motion.
-
Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?
Probably not, too difficult to arrange.
Pretty sure I knew that....

Makes a lot of sense... should keep things rolling overnite.
I second the motion.
-
If the Bears are open and free, Ill offer to take them along with the Giants.
-
Also I sent a note to Vagitron to get off his ass and represent his boys...
'Bout time he earned his keep around here...
-
Give me an updated list! I saw Tour dropped SD so Ill take them...
Good group at http://forums.chargers.com/index.php that I posted with last year when I rep'd the Bolts...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login