Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • I'll take the Fins pick as well

    WIth the Patriots' first of many picks in the 6th, Bill takes Jake Brendel, C, UCLA

  • The Fins need 2 starting guards, that's their #1 priority this offseason.. over CB, actually.

    Dolphins take the guy next to Brendel - Alex Redmond, G, UCLA

    Conveniently he was rated a 4th round pick, their war room is happy.

  • WAS selects Morgan Burns DB Kansas State

  • Eagles select Thomas Duarte, TE, UCLA

    Tweener size, good production, could be very good, worth a flier at this stage

    Cowboys select DeAndre Houston-Carson, FS, BILLY & MARY

    6'1", runs a 4.5 40, only bad parts are tackling - angles and pad level - how is this guy still available?

  • Eagles select Thomas Duarte, TE, UCLA

    Tweener size, good production, could be very good, worth a flier at this stage

    Cowboys select DeAndre Houston-Carson, FS, BILLY & MARY

    6'1", runs a 4.5 40, only bad parts are tackling - angles and pad level - how is this guy still available?

    @gftchris said:

    Cowboys select DeAndre Houston-Carson, FS, BILLY & MARY

    how is this guy still available? only bad parts are tackling - angles and pad level -

    fixed 😄

  • Ha. What I meant was, the bad parts of his game are the eminently coachable parts - pad level you can coach, angle of pursuit you can coach. Instincts you can't, that speed you can't, that height you can't. He has the height to roll with the TEs if needed and speed to go with receivers. Could be very versatile and give Ds a lot of ways to mix up their looks.

  • Last pick was 9.31am Eastern time ....if the Rams GM has not picked by 9.31pm tonight then whoever is available first please make the pick ....that will have allowed 12 hours.....

  • The LA Rams select - Tammarick Hemingway TE SC St.

  • The Detroit Lions select Keanu Neal S Florida

    Kinda think everyone forgot about this guy... Am I blind or did I just get a possible first round safety?

  • Tenn chooses right after brownsmopar so since I have an appointment at the VA this morning, take the highest rated CB off Gipper's list for Tenn. for me please. Thanks.

  • Tenn chooses right after brownsmopar so since I have an appointment at the VA this morning, take the highest rated CB off Gipper's list for Tenn. for me please. Thanks.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Tenn chooses right after brownsmopar so since I have an appointment at the VA this morning, take the highest rated CB off Gipper's list for Tenn. for me please. Thanks.

    That will be the 3rd CB drafted by the Titans ...you sure you want that ?

  • FlyinJ with the value pick of the draft..

    I didn't check players expected that high even when looking for safety help.. Figured there's no way a 1st-rounder would slide that far..

    Jets may want to grab another T in the next couple of rounds because Ferguson retired this morning..

  • The Detroit Lions select Keanu Neal S Florida

    Kinda think everyone forgot about this guy... Am I blind or did I just get a possible first round safety?

    @flyin-j said:

    The Detroit Lions select Keanu Neal S Florida

    Kinda think everyone forgot about this guy... Am I blind or did I just get a possible first round safety?

    Excellent!

    the-very-best-of-the-conspiracy-keanu-me

  • @flyin-j said:

    The Detroit Lions select Keanu Neal S Florida

    Kinda think everyone forgot about this guy... Am I blind or did I just get a possible first round safety?

    Excellent!

    the-very-best-of-the-conspiracy-keanu-me

    @the-gipper said:

    Excellent!

    the-very-best-of-the-conspiracy-keanu-me

    He did well as a replacement. Done a lot better than the vet qb that put fans in the stands!
  • The Buffalo Bill's select Tyvis Powell FSN the Ohio state University

  • The Detroit Lions select Keanu Neal S Florida

    Kinda think everyone forgot about this guy... Am I blind or did I just get a possible first round safety?

    @flyin-j said:

    The Detroit Lions select Keanu Neal S Florida

    Kinda think everyone forgot about this guy... Am I blind or did I just get a possible first round safety?

    I didnt...you took my pick! Drafted had him a 4th rounder #69 overall...Powell was a 6th @ 121 overall...we both got VALUE!!!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Tenn chooses right after brownsmopar so since I have an appointment at the VA this morning, take the highest rated CB off Gipper's list for Tenn. for me please. Thanks.

    That will be the 3rd CB drafted by the Titans ...you sure you want that ?

    @darren15 said:

    That will be the 3rd CB drafted by the Titans ...you sure you want that ?

    Their weakest position and greatest need once the OT problem was solved with Tunsil. But an extra RB would not hurt and I kind of like the TTech one best of the ones left. So you talked me out of the CB.

    So Titans take RB DeAndre Washington Texas Tech-shifty little devil hard to find behind O lines and great cutting ability.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1860934/deandre-washington

    PM to One Post From The Truth.

  • Top Players available per CBS Sports:

    153 Kelvin Taylor RB Florida

    154 Briean Boddy-Calhoun CB Minnesota

    162 Josh Ferguson RB Illinois

    166 Tavon Young CB Temple

    173 Romeo Okwara DE Notre Dame

    174 Blake Martinez ILB Stanford

    177 Beau Sandland TE Montana St.

    179 Keith Marshall RB Georgia

    180 Jaydon Mickens WR Washington

    183 James Cowser DE Southern Utah

    184 Justin Simmons FS Boston College

    185 Donte Deayon CB Boise St.

    187 Aziz Shittu DE Stanford

    188 Demarcus Robinson WR Florida

    190 Dadi Lhomme Nicolas OLB Virginia Tech

    A lot of RBs and DBs here.

  • 154 Briean Boddy-Calhoun CB Minnesota

    No one has jump on board with the Lady Briean yet?

    Brienneoftarth.jpg

  • @flyin-j said:

    The Detroit Lions select Keanu Neal S Florida

    Kinda think everyone forgot about this guy... Am I blind or did I just get a possible first round safety?

    I didnt...you took my pick! Drafted had him a 4th rounder #69 overall...Powell was a 6th @ 121 overall...we both got VALUE!!!

    @brownsnmopar said:

    I didnt...you took my pick! Drafted had him a 4th rounder #69 overall...Powell was a 6th @ 121 overall...we both got VALUE!!!

    We sure did. Haha I forgot about Powell....and Im a Buckeye fan. Figured he was long gone. Gippers top available is slippin a little 😉