Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • The San Francisco 49rs select

    CLAYTON FEJEDELEM - S - ILLINOIS

  • Top Players available per CBS Sports:

    154 The Lady Brieane Boddy-Calhoun CB Minnesota

    162 Josh Ferguson RB Illinois

    170 DeVondre Campbell OLB Minnesota

    173 Romeo Okwara DE Notre Dame

    177 Beau Sandland TE Montana St.

    180 Jaydon Mickens WR Washington

    187 Aziz Shittu DE Stanford

    188 Demarcus Robinson WR Florida

    190 Dadi Lhomme Nicolas OLB Va. Tech

    192 Daryl Worley CB West Virginia

    193 Jared Norris ILB Utah

    194 DeRunnya Wilson WR Miss. St.

    195 Adam Gotsis DT Ga Tech

    196 Henry Krieger Coble TE Iowa

    197 Geronimo Allison WR Illinois

  • Only getting picks every 12 hours......need to reduce the time now to every 8 hours after the next pick .....current GM ( Unsympathetic ) has until 7.30pm Eastern to make the 2 picks

    Yours sincerely

    R Goodell

  • Only getting picks every 12 hours......need to reduce the time now to every 8 hours after the next pick .....current GM ( Unsympathetic ) has until 7.30pm Eastern to make the 2 picks

    Yours sincerely

    R Goodell

    @darren15 said:

    Only getting picks every 12 hours......need to reduce the time now to every 8 hours after the next pick .....current GM has until 7.30pm Eastern to make the 2 picks

    Yours sincerely

    R Goodell

    I dont wanna step on your toes...but we have like 17 days to do a little over a round. Plenty of time still.
  • @darren15 said:

    Only getting picks every 12 hours......need to reduce the time now to every 8 hours after the next pick .....current GM has until 7.30pm Eastern to make the 2 picks

    Yours sincerely

    R Goodell

    I dont wanna step on your toes...but we have like 17 days to do a little over a round. Plenty of time still.

    @flyin-j said:

    I dont wanna step on your toes...but we have like 17 days to do a little over a round. Plenty of time still.

    I thought the draft was in 10 days time ....my bad ignore the last post ....we can stay at 12 hours

  • @flyin-j said:

    I dont wanna step on your toes...but we have like 17 days to do a little over a round. Plenty of time still.

    I thought the draft was in 10 days time ....my bad ignore the last post ....we can stay at 12 hours

    @darren15 said:

    I thought the draft was in 10 days time ....my bad ignore the last post ....we can stay at 12 hours

    April 28th is the first round I believe.

  • Been 12 hours since the last pick ...someone want to pick for Pats and Ravens ?

    EDIT 8.30pm eastern

    OK I will make the picks ........

    New England Patriots select Cassanova McKinzy - ILB - Auburn

    Baltimore Ravens select Darion Griswold- TE - Arkansas State

  • Flyin J your up....please pick for 49rs too they dont have a GM

  • The Detroit Lions select Demarcus Robinson WR Florida

    The San Francisco 49ers select Devondre Campbell LB Minnesota

  • GftChris is up for Cowboys .....please also make pick for 49rs who are without GM

  • Cowboys select ROY ROBERTSON-HARRIS, DE, Texas El Paso

  • 49ers take Adam Gotsis, DT, Georgia Tech

    Over to Patriots (I think) next

  • Pats take WR Marquez North, Tennessee

    Still available only because he had knee issues in 2015.. he was a top-10 WR recruit going into college and had a good combine.

  • Seahawks go with the home kid...Jaydon Mickens, WR - Washington

    PM sent to gftChris

  • Cowboys select: Darrell Greene, OG, San Diego State

    Cowboys are next up, and after I PM'd myself...

    Cowboys select: Deiondre' Hall, DB, Northern Iowa

  • The Buffalo Bill's select Lady Brian Body Calhoun CBS Minnysewdder

  • LOL the stupid spell check wouldn't let me do the correct first name,middle name or just corner back....but let Minnesota go through....unchecked...too funny :-)-

  • Top Players available per CBS Sports:




    162 Josh Ferguson RB Illinois


    173 Romeo Okwara DE Notre Dame


    187 Aziz Shittu DE Stanford


    190 Dadi Lhomme Nicolas OLB Va. Tech


    192 Daryl Worley CB West Virginia


    194 DeRunnya Wilson WR Miss. St.


    196 Henry Krieger Coble TE Iowa


    197 Geronimo Allison WR Illinois


    198 Aaron Green RB TCU


    199 Victor Ochi OLB Stoney Brook


    201 Wendell Smallwood RB West Va.


    202 Kevin Peterson CB Oklahoma St.


    205 DJ Pettway DE Alabama


    207 Yannick Ngakoue OLB Maryland


    209 Nile Lawrence-Stample DT Florida St.


  • Denver goes for a hidden jewel in the 6th Yannick Ngakoue as a 3-4 OLB Maryland. #134 overall on drafttek's board. Team record 13.5 sacks in 2015.

    Edit: He is actually #128 on the CBS list but somehow got left off. I can't find him either in the list by position or the actual picks list that anyone has taken him, so I got a steal if my eyes don't deceive me.

  • The Pittsburgh Steelers select: WR Jay Lee - Baylor