Browns Board Mock Draft
-
Only getting picks every 12 hours......need to reduce the time now to every 8 hours after the next pick .....current GM ( Unsympathetic ) has until 7.30pm Eastern to make the 2 picks
Yours sincerely
R Goodell
I dont wanna step on your toes...but we have like 17 days to do a little over a round. Plenty of time still.Only getting picks every 12 hours......need to reduce the time now to every 8 hours after the next pick .....current GM has until 7.30pm Eastern to make the 2 picks
Yours sincerely
R Goodell
-
I dont wanna step on your toes...but we have like 17 days to do a little over a round. Plenty of time still.Only getting picks every 12 hours......need to reduce the time now to every 8 hours after the next pick .....current GM has until 7.30pm Eastern to make the 2 picks
Yours sincerely
R Goodell
-
-
Been 12 hours since the last pick ...someone want to pick for Pats and Ravens ?
EDIT 8.30pm eastern
OK I will make the picks ........
New England Patriots select Cassanova McKinzy - ILB - Auburn
Baltimore Ravens select Darion Griswold- TE - Arkansas State
-
Flyin J your up....please pick for 49rs too they dont have a GM
-
GftChris is up for Cowboys .....please also make pick for 49rs who are without GM
-
Cowboys select ROY ROBERTSON-HARRIS, DE, Texas El Paso
-
49ers take Adam Gotsis, DT, Georgia Tech
Over to Patriots (I think) next
-
Pats take WR Marquez North, Tennessee
Still available only because he had knee issues in 2015.. he was a top-10 WR recruit going into college and had a good combine.
-
Cowboys select: Darrell Greene, OG, San Diego State
Cowboys are next up, and after I PM'd myself...
Cowboys select: Deiondre' Hall, DB, Northern Iowa
-
The Buffalo Bill's select Lady Brian Body Calhoun CBS Minnysewdder
-
LOL the stupid spell check wouldn't let me do the correct first name,middle name or just corner back....but let Minnesota go through....unchecked...too funny :-)-
-
Top Players available per CBS Sports:
162 Josh Ferguson RB Illinois
173 Romeo Okwara DE Notre Dame
187 Aziz Shittu DE Stanford
190 Dadi Lhomme Nicolas OLB Va. Tech
192 Daryl Worley CB West Virginia
194 DeRunnya Wilson WR Miss. St.
196 Henry Krieger Coble TE Iowa
197 Geronimo Allison WR Illinois
198 Aaron Green RB TCU
199 Victor Ochi OLB Stoney Brook
201 Wendell Smallwood RB West Va.
202 Kevin Peterson CB Oklahoma St.
205 DJ Pettway DE Alabama
207 Yannick Ngakoue OLB Maryland
209 Nile Lawrence-Stample DT Florida St.
-
Denver goes for a hidden jewel in the 6th Yannick Ngakoue as a 3-4 OLB Maryland. #134 overall on drafttek's board. Team record 13.5 sacks in 2015.
Edit: He is actually #128 on the CBS list but somehow got left off. I can't find him either in the list by position or the actual picks list that anyone has taken him, so I got a steal if my eyes don't deceive me.
-
The Pittsburgh Steelers select: WR Jay Lee - Baylor
-
I tried messaging unsympathetic and it kept giving me an error for "array" he's up if someone else wishes to PM him.
-
New England selects Ted Karras, G, Illinois
Good catch, TexasAg.. He will probably go before end of the 4th..
Thanks for letting me know, Vagitron, I think that's because I have a few old msgs in the inbox. In fact that's probably something to send every drafter at the end of this.. Clean out your inbox, its probably full due to "Hey you, it's your time to pick" msgs from people
-
New England selects Ted Karras, G, Illinois
Good catch, TexasAg.. He will probably go before end of the 4th..
Thanks for letting me know, Vagitron, I think that's because I have a few old msgs in the inbox. In fact that's probably something to send every drafter at the end of this.. Clean out your inbox, its probably full due to "Hey you, it's your time to pick" msgs from people
New England selects Ted Karras, G, Illinois
Good catch, TexasAg.. He will probably go before end of the 4th..
Thanks for letting me know, Vagitron, I think that's because I have a few old msgs in the inbox. In fact that's probably something to send every drafter at the end of this.. Clean out your inbox, its probably full due to "Hey you, it's your time to pick" msgs from people
Just sent you a pm-ignore it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login