Browns Board Mock Draft
-
6 teams left Buccs, Jets, Vikings, Bengals, Inbreds and Patriots.
Before the draft starts I will try and get a list of the top players in each position so I can print it and cross each player off when chosen .....
I will need help putting up the draft order for other rounds due to comp picks ......
If a mod can put up a sticky of the 7 rounds in order and that page can be updated when a pick is made, all replies and comments could be in this thread and the other one can be used for updating picks only....
Not sure who it was but last year they put up best remaining players at each position....can they do that again ?
6 teams left Buccs, Jets, Vikings, Bengals, Inbreds and Patriots.
Before the draft starts I will try and get a list of the top players in each position so I can print it and cross each player off when chosen .....
I will need help putting up the draft order for other rounds due to comp picks ......
If a mod can put up a sticky of the 7 rounds in order and that page can be updated when a pick is made, all replies and comments could be in this thread and the other one can be used for updating picks only....
Not sure who it was but last year they put up best remaining players at each position....can they do that again ?
I did that some....on a sporadic basis, using the CBS sports prospect rankings. I may do it some....but anyone is free to do it.
-
LolYes, group the Europeans all together. I have a perfect place: Auschwitz.

-
Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15
6. Baltimore Ravens - Mudfly
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10. New York Giants mr make-believe
11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly
12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar
13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris
14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J
17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma
18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma
19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918
29. New England Patriots (forfeited)
30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73
32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969
Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15
6. Baltimore Ravens - Mudfly
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10. New York Giants mr make-believe
11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly
12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar
13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris
14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J
17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma
18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma
19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918
29. New England Patriots (forfeited)
30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73
32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969
No love for the Bengals or Steelers?
-
Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15
6. Baltimore Ravens -
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mudfly
10. New York Giants mr make-believe
11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly
12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar
13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris
14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J
17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma
18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma
19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918
29. New England Patriots (forfeited)
30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73
32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969
Ravens, Jets, Vikings, Bengals, Patriots and Steelers left
-
Give me an updated list! I saw Tour dropped SD so Ill take them...
Good group at http://forums.chargers.com/index.php that I posted with last year when I rep'd the Bolts...
cool, thanks man!Good group at http://forums.chargers.com/index.php that I posted with last year when I rep'd the Bolts...
-
Ravens, Jets, Vikings, Bengals, Patriots and Steelers left
Maybe we can get the NFL to forfeit all or our AFCN counterparts draft picks for real.
-
Ok fine give me the damn Steelers as well. Let's do this thing
-
Ok fine give me the damn Steelers as well. Let's do this thing
That fine sir...Is taking one for the team! I am not worthy!
-
If no one else will sign up for them I will also take the Vikings....one AFC, one NFC. But if you get someone else, that is fine too.
When will "the clock" be starting?
-
1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969
2. Cleveland Browns - darren15
3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J
4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15
6. Baltimore Ravens -
7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15
8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mudfly
10. New York Giants mr make-believe
11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly
12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar
13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris
14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth
15. LA Rams - stillmotion
16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J
17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma
18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma
19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar
20. New York Jets
21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman
22. Houston Texans - The Gipper
23. Minnesota Vikings - The Gipper
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Comeonman
26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw
27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918
29. New England Patriots (forfeited)
30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth
31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73
32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969
Bengals, Jets , Ravens and Patriots left.......hoping to have no more than 2 teams per GM ......we can start this weekend after FA has had 3 or 4 days if we can get the 4 teams covered.
-
Tour asked me to take the steelers a few days ago. I responded via email but I guess it didn't send. I will take the steelers if comeonman doesnt want to do it.
-
Tour asked me to take the steelers a few days ago. I responded via email but I guess it didn't send. I will take the steelers if comeonman doesnt want to do it.
-
No, let the Vag have the Steelers....if the guy that took them had another team and it is OK with him.
-
Tour asked me to take the steelers a few days ago. I responded via email but I guess it didn't send. I will take the steelers if comeonman doesnt want to do it.
-
No, let the Vag have the Steelers....if the guy that took them had another team and it is OK with him.
No, let the Vag have the Steelers....if the guy that took them had another team and it is OK with him.
Seconded... even if the other doesn't agree.
-
Vag can have the Stools. I'll take the Jets
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login