looking like were out on 2
-
The Miami Herald reports Bengals OC Hue Jackson is no longer expected to meet with the Dolphins.
Jackson was reported as the "clear front-runner" to become the 49ers' head coach by the San Jose Mercury News on Friday. Jackson's Dolphins interview was scheduled for Sunday, but the Miami Herald reports it's been scrapped.The Miami Herald reports "all signs point" to Bears OC Adam Gase becoming the next Dolphins head coach.
The Dolphins scheduled a second interview for Gase on Saturday, and there appears to be a realistic chance this marriage will be consummated during the meeting. Per reporter Armando Salguero, owner Stephen Ross pinpointed Gase as his "favorite" before the Dolphins' head-coaching search began. The Dolphins would be choosing Gase over Mike Shanahan, Doug Marrone, Mike Smith, Anthony Lynn, Teryl Austin, and in-house candidate Dan Campbell.this stinks was hoping we land 1 those 2 -
We had no shot at either of those guys. They are writing their own tickets.
We need a guy that is into analytics, doesn't mind having three or more bosses and is ok with no franchise QB in place.
He's going to be a position coach that our headhunting firm will like the cut of his jib.
Z
-
Don't worry, I'm all in for Patricia.
The other guys are Rooney rule requirements and to make us look objective.
Patty is our guy though - I get the feeling we already know that.
-
We had no shot at either of those guys. They are writing their own tickets.
We need a guy that is into analytics, doesn't mind having three or more bosses and is ok with no franchise QB in place.
He's going to be a position coach that our headhunting firm will like the cut of his jib.
Z
Zombo said:
We had no shot at either of those guys. They are writing their own tickets.
We need a guy that is into analytics, doesn't mind having three or more bosses and is ok with no franchise QB in place.
He's going to be a position coach that our headhunting firm will like the cut of his jib.
Z
Ive been lol'ing for minutes. Cause it's so true, these last couple coaches...i never really liked the cut of their jibs. Really didn't.
-
Oh well. Still good candidates out there.
-
Don't worry, I'm all in for Patricia.
The other guys are Rooney rule requirements and to make us look objective.
Patty is our guy though - I get the feeling we already know that.
Don't worry, I'm all in for Patricia.
The other guys are Rooney rule requirements and to make us look objective.
Patty is our guy though - I get the feeling we already know that.
Great- another defensive coordinator in an offensive league. Why not hire Belichick's kid? He's on the staff.
Hue has the right hue if you get my drift to get around the Rooney rule.
Keeping with our baseball minded front office, maybe we can get Joe Torre or Tony LaRussa to coach-
-
Don't worry, I'm all in for Patricia.
The other guys are Rooney rule requirements and to make us look objective.
Patty is our guy though - I get the feeling we already know that.
Great- another defensive coordinator in an offensive league. Why not hire Belichick's kid? He's on the staff.
Hue has the right hue if you get my drift to get around the Rooney rule.
Keeping with our baseball minded front office, maybe we can get Joe Torre or Tony LaRussa to coach-
Great- another defensive coordinator in an offensive league. Why not hire Belichick's kid? He's on the staff.
Hue has the right hue if you get my drift to get around the Rooney rule.
Keeping with our baseball minded front office, maybe we can get Joe Torre or Tony LaRussa to coach-
Can we get Barry Bonds as QB
-
Don't worry, I'm all in for Patricia.
The other guys are Rooney rule requirements and to make us look objective.
Patty is our guy though - I get the feeling we already know that.
Great- another defensive coordinator in an offensive league. Why not hire Belichick's kid? He's on the staff.
Hue has the right hue if you get my drift to get around the Rooney rule.
Keeping with our baseball minded front office, maybe we can get Joe Torre or Tony LaRussa to coach-
I don't think it matters much - there's successful defensive head coaches and successful offensive ones.Great- another defensive coordinator in an offensive league. Why not hire Belichick's kid? He's on the staff.
Hue has the right hue if you get my drift to get around the Rooney rule.
Keeping with our baseball minded front office, maybe we can get Joe Torre or Tony LaRussa to coach-
Just gotta get the right guy. Patty is the analytical guy they're looking for I suspect.
Hue is probably the top candidate period, he'll pick wherever he wants and it won't be Cleveland I suspect.
-
Great- another defensive coordinator in an offensive league. Why not hire Belichick's kid? He's on the staff.
Hue has the right hue if you get my drift to get around the Rooney rule.
Keeping with our baseball minded front office, maybe we can get Joe Torre or Tony LaRussa to coach-
Can we get Barry Bonds as QB
-
Gase confirmed in Miami
-
Hue is interviewing today with the Browns, but I think he's going to be the 9ers' next head coach.... Dude liked his time in the Bay area, and is going back.
-
Based on reports, seems like Hue to SF is a done deal.
-
-
Here we go again. I remember after the Chud firing the laundry list of great coaches to pick from but unfortunately almost all of them either went to other teams or told the Browns they weren't interested. I would have liked to see us give Pet another year, fire Farmer and O'neil and just start from there.
-
Here we go again. I remember after the Chud firing the laundry list of great coaches to pick from but unfortunately almost all of them either went to other teams or told the Browns they weren't interested. I would have liked to see us give Pet another year, fire Farmer and O'neil and just start from there.
Here we go again. I remember after the Chud firing the laundry list of great coaches to pick from but unfortunately almost all of them either went to other teams or told the Browns they weren't interested. I would have liked to see us give Pet another year, fire Farmer and O'neil and just start from there.
As far as I can tell, all of our top candidates are still available
-
Here we go again. I remember after the Chud firing the laundry list of great coaches to pick from but unfortunately almost all of them either went to other teams or told the Browns they weren't interested. I would have liked to see us give Pet another year, fire Farmer and O'neil and just start from there.
As far as I can tell, all of our top candidates are still available
As far as I can tell, all of our top candidates are still available
I thought Gase and Jackson were on that upper list?
Top 5 Browns head coaching candidateshttp://fansided.com/2016/01/03/top-5-browns-head-coaching-candidates/2/
-
As far as I can tell, all of our top candidates are still available
I thought Gase and Jackson were on that upper list?
Top 5 Browns head coaching candidateshttp://fansided.com/2016/01/03/top-5-browns-head-coaching-candidates/2/
I thought Gase and Jackson were on that upper list?
Top 5 Browns head coaching candidateshttp://fansided.com/2016/01/03/top-5-browns-head-coaching-candidates/2/
Well I guess nobody really knows who the top Browns candidates were/are. But Gase is the only one they've interviewed who's off the board (only one that matters, the cowboys secondary coach who cares).
IMO I think Gase is a very overrated candidate anyway.
Jackson is probably the best on paper and we interviewed him yesterday and he's still meeting with the Giants. But there'll still be some other good candidates for us to pick from after the dust settles (probably Patricia)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login