Skip to content

Deep Thoughts (in the film room) with Jack Handy.

The Browns Board
18 10 895
  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Time difference will probably exclude me but if you can get a recording I'd be interested.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Sure thing, I'll just call up Jimmy...

    I've used a couple of his bathrooms a couple times...

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @tour2ma said:

    I've used a couple of his bathrooms a couple times...

    I trust the facilities are lavish.

    @gftchris said:

    Time difference will probably exclude me but if you can get a recording I'd be interested.

    Depends, I'm East Coast. How far ahead are you? 4 hours? I should be able to record.

    Right now I'm looking at the Saturday inbetween the conference championship games and the Super Bowl.

    Thinking about the 3/4 O'clock hour.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I'm down but you should wait until after the season IMO.

  • @tour2ma said:

    I've used a couple of his bathrooms a couple times...

    I trust the facilities are lavish.

    @gftchris said:

    Time difference will probably exclude me but if you can get a recording I'd be interested.

    Depends, I'm East Coast. How far ahead are you? 4 hours? I should be able to record.

    Right now I'm looking at the Saturday inbetween the conference championship games and the Super Bowl.

    Thinking about the 3/4 O'clock hour.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tiamat63 said:

    I trust the facilities are lavish.

    Can be, but as is often the case it depends on the age of the Flying J...

  • @tour2ma said:

    I've used a couple of his bathrooms a couple times...

    I trust the facilities are lavish.

    @gftchris said:

    Time difference will probably exclude me but if you can get a recording I'd be interested.

    Depends, I'm East Coast. How far ahead are you? 4 hours? I should be able to record.

    Right now I'm looking at the Saturday inbetween the conference championship games and the Super Bowl.

    Thinking about the 3/4 O'clock hour.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @tiamat63 said:

    I trust the facilities are lavish.

    Depends, I'm East Coast. How far ahead are you? 4 hours? I should be able to record.

    Right now I'm looking at the Saturday inbetween the conference championship games and the Super Bowl.

    Thinking about the 3/4 O'clock hour.

    I'm five hours ahead. And that weekend I have friends visiting, so probably not going to work anyway. If you could record it though I'd be interested.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Now that the end of the season is in plain sight, I'm looking at more concrete dates.

    What would be the interest in February 20th? It's a Saturday. Say around ... 4pm.

  • Now that the end of the season is in plain sight, I'm looking at more concrete dates.

    What would be the interest in February 20th? It's a Saturday. Say around ... 4pm.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @tiamat63 said:

    Now that the end of the season is in plain sight, I'm looking at more concrete dates.

    What would be the interest in February 20th? It's a Saturday. Say around ... 4pm.

    If it were the weekend after I may be able to attend. Possibly.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    God damn it, Chris. This is important bidness. Put your life on hold for my plans!

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #17

    My birthday is that weekend and I will be drinking a lot I suspect.

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I'm very interested in a recording too as I have a lot to learn about the game. Like Chris I'm 5 hours ahead. Would be happy to listen in, but meaningful contributions would be at a minimum- probably lots of questions if you could put up with that?