Skip to content

Breaking News: Adam Gase is New Miami Dolphins HC

The Browns Board
10 8 662
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #1

    An hour old now... so more like broken news...

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/09/dolphins-hire-adam-gase/

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Screw him...

    We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

    When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

  • Screw him...

    We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

    When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @mark-o said:

    We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

    When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

    Hell yea to both!

  • @mark-o said:

    We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

    When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

    Hell yea to both!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @d-bone said:

    Hell yea to both!

    Hell no to both

    I'm going to in the money, and I am not buying the Browns

  • Screw him...

    We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

    When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mark-o said:

    Screw him...

    We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

    When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

    Um"""..."....... What ??.?.?

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I'm in Florida, can I give you the numbers to play for the powerball?

    2, 17, 21, 40, 44 and 3

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #7

    When I pronounce his last name it makes sense he needs to be as close to Key West as possible. They don't look like they put many people in the seats down there so this might be a subconsciously clever way to market the Birdcage. That might also make for interesting tailgate dynamics when Pittsburgh plays down there.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    gase is close to gas so imagine him getting the biz from the media.

    gase gassed.

  • gase is close to gas so imagine him getting the biz from the media.

    gase gassed.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @miktoxic said:

    gase is close to gas so imagine him getting the biz from the media.

    gase gassed.

    LOL! I knew this thread was lacking something. Thanks Mik!

  • Screw him...

    We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

    When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mark-o said:

    Screw him...

    We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

    When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next Wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

    LOL Mark- I was wondering what I could possibly do with $1.3 billion. Good idea. At the very least buy us po' folks a lux box and invite guys to come on down. Plane fare and Penthouse at the Renaissance included . 🙂

    But in all seriousness, I'd much rather win a nice quiet $40 million- whoever wins this jackpot is going to have to hire a legion of tax lawyers, get an unlisted phone #, and buy a private island in the Caribbean to not get harassed on a daily basis by dozens of hard luck- "brother, can you spare a dime? stories.