Skip to content

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

The Browns Board
398 52 13.2k
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    And keep Mingo as the cover backer.

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    Real classy of Pittsburgh Offensive Coordinator pulling the hair of Bengals player on sidelines:

    http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/bengals-blog/2016/01/09/watch-munchak-pulls-nelsons-hair-during-bengals-steelers/78576530/

    Lol...that was funny. I don't think he could have intentionally grabbed the dreds while holding that piece of paper though. The dreds had to have landed just right and Munchack took the opportunity and yanked. You can whine about that but its really no big deal. Had no effect on the game or its outcome.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222

    @stinkhole said:

    Lol...that was funny. I don't think he could have intentionally grabbed the dreds while holding that piece of paper though. The dreds had to have landed just right and Munchack took the opportunity and yanked. You can whine about that but its really no big deal. Had no effect on the game or its outcome.

    Bullshit it is a big deal. There's no place for that from a coach. Then your other coach goes out onto the field to start shit. He should have been ejected. Really was a complete demonstration of the two most classless thug filled teams in the NFL. Both of these teams would have fit right into a Vince Mc'Mahoned football league. What is love to see as their fines is both coaches, Burflict and Shazier put into an octagon against real bad asses. Now there's a ticket is buy.
  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    I do find it ironic that one of the dirtiest franchises in sports is calling out another team for being dirty. On a different note we would all be acting the same way if the Browns had the success of the Steelers.

  • Can the Browns trade for Burfict?

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Can the Browns trade for Burfict?

    So your opinion is we need a stupid cheap shot cunt?
  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Can the Browns trade for Burfict?

    So your opinion is we need a stupid cheap shot cunt?
    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    So your opinion is we need a stupid cheap shot cunt?

    would we be in any worse off? no. Would it be awesome to see Ben get ruined by a Burfict in a Browns uni? Yes absolutely.

  • I do find it ironic that one of the dirtiest franchises in sports is calling out another team for being dirty. On a different note we would all be acting the same way if the Browns had the success of the Steelers.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    I do find it ironic that one of the dirtiest franchises in sports is calling out another team for being dirty. On a different note we would all be acting the same way if the Browns had the success of the Steelers.

    Well maybe but shoving a referee is pretty hard to defend. No matter how much I'd like to see one get taken out with the forearm.

    WSS

  • Hey if Cincy wants to make Jackson the HC and let Burfict go....bring em to Cleveland. Absolutely 100%. I'll let Marvin build the same defense here that he built in Cincy and you all will love it when they beat up the little squeelers. Frankly, I'm not saying i'd be "happy" that the Bengals lost if I was a Bengals fan....but at the very least i'd have some smug self satisfaction that my team beat the fuck out of Pgh even in loss. That's all i give a fuck about anymore. I want a Browns team that beats the fuck out of people, especially the Steelers and Ravens, even when the lose. Any of you that wouldn't want Marvin Lewis in Cleveland are flat out Retarded. With Dalton in that game the Bengals win. If Pgh had to have played the game from teh beginning with Landry Jones, anybody thing they would have won? pffftttt

    L London Bengal wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    Hey if Cincy wants to make Jackson the HC and let Burfict go....bring em to Cleveland. Absolutely 100%. I'll let Marvin build the same defense here that he built in Cincy and you all will love it when they beat up the little squeelers. Frankly, I'm not saying i'd be "happy" that the Bengals lost if I was a Bengals fan....but at the very least i'd have some smug self satisfaction that my team beat the fuck out of Pgh even in loss. That's all i give a fuck about anymore. I want a Browns team that beats the fuck out of people, especially the Steelers and Ravens, even when the lose. Any of you that wouldn't want Marvin Lewis in Cleveland are flat out Retard. With Dalton in that game the Bengals win. If Pgh had to have played the game from teh beginning with Landry Jones, anybody thing they would have won? pffftttt

    It really does help with recovery time 😁

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Hey if Cincy wants to make Jackson the HC and let Burfict go....bring em to Cleveland. Absolutely 100%. I'll let Marvin build the same defense here that he built in Cincy and you all will love it when they beat up the little squeelers. Frankly, I'm not saying i'd be "happy" that the Bengals lost if I was a Bengals fan....but at the very least i'd have some smug self satisfaction that my team beat the fuck out of Pgh even in loss. That's all i give a fuck about anymore. I want a Browns team that beats the fuck out of people, especially the Steelers and Ravens, even when the lose. Any of you that wouldn't want Marvin Lewis in Cleveland are flat out Retard. With Dalton in that game the Bengals win. If Pgh had to have played the game from teh beginning with Landry Jones, anybody thing they would have won? pffftttt

    It really does help with recovery time 😁

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    @london-bengal said:

    It really does help with recovery time 😁

    ahahahahaha

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by

    Burfict should join the Brown Side of The Force.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Any browns fans that say they would be upset with a player that picks a fight with James Harrison before the game, is drinking up some homer right now.

  • Any browns fans that say they would be upset with a player that picks a fight with James Harrison before the game, is drinking up some homer right now.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward

    @clevfan4life said:

    Any browns fans that say they would be upset with a player that picks a fight with James Harrison before the game, is drinking up some homer right now.

    Burfict is a great talent - but I think we'd all be pissed and want him gone if he cost us a playoff win.

    Of course that's not something we'd have to worry about here..... So I'd like to see him crush Ben and Brown in a Browns uni.

    I imagine cincy would want him out of the division if they trade him for some reason.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    Burfict's only remorse today is prolly "why didn't I kick Joey Porter's when I had the perfect chance to in front of a national audience? That would have completed my hat-trick broken Steelers."

    As outrageous and wonderful as that sounds, the actions of Burfict and Pac Man said "Don't worry Pittsburgh. If you can't beat us - we'll beat ourselves for you!"

  • B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by

    You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

  • Hey if Cincy wants to make Jackson the HC and let Burfict go....bring em to Cleveland. Absolutely 100%. I'll let Marvin build the same defense here that he built in Cincy and you all will love it when they beat up the little squeelers. Frankly, I'm not saying i'd be "happy" that the Bengals lost if I was a Bengals fan....but at the very least i'd have some smug self satisfaction that my team beat the fuck out of Pgh even in loss. That's all i give a fuck about anymore. I want a Browns team that beats the fuck out of people, especially the Steelers and Ravens, even when the lose. Any of you that wouldn't want Marvin Lewis in Cleveland are flat out Retarded. With Dalton in that game the Bengals win. If Pgh had to have played the game from teh beginning with Landry Jones, anybody thing they would have won? pffftttt

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    Hey if Cincy wants to make Jackson the HC and let Burfict go....bring em to Cleveland. Absolutely 100%. I'll let Marvin build the same defense here that he built in Cincy and you all will love it when they beat up the little squeelers. Frankly, I'm not saying i'd be "happy" that the Bengals lost if I was a Bengals fan....but at the very least i'd have some smug self satisfaction that my team beat the fuck out of Pgh even in loss. That's all i give a fuck about anymore. I want a Browns team that beats the fuck out of people, especially the Steelers and Ravens, even when the lose. Any of you that wouldn't want Marvin Lewis in Cleveland are flat out Retard. With Dalton in that game the Bengals win. If Pgh had to have played the game from teh beginning with Landry Jones, anybody thing they would have won? pffftttt

    God bless ya Clev! LMAO in this thread. We need that.

    It was a real treat watching Merrill Hoge coming up with his alibi's for next weekend already. He looked like he wanted to cry about what's left. Welcome to NFL rival body by Burfict.

  • You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

    This discussion clearly required a sense of humor you aren't equipped with.

  • You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

    I would, god forbid the Browns want talent, let's stick with clear headed pussies who can't tackle that is working out so well. Clearly better than anyone on the Browns defense and many would argue the Hill fumble and the Jones penalty were just as big if not bigger.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Any browns fans that say they would be upset with a player that picks a fight with James Harrison before the game, is drinking up some homer right now.

    Burfict is a great talent - but I think we'd all be pissed and want him gone if he cost us a playoff win.

    Of course that's not something we'd have to worry about here..... So I'd like to see him crush Ben and Brown in a Browns uni.

    I imagine cincy would want him out of the division if they trade him for some reason.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    Burfict is a great talent - but I think we'd all be pissed and want him gone if he cost us a playoff win.

    Exactly... with the crowd wanting him above leading the way...

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Not for nothing but it wasn't like there was a pistol to Marvin Lewis' temple saying you can't take out the guy who lost his cool and his mind until you know he has some degree of composure back.

  • You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

    F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by Furious Styles

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.

    He's also one of the guys who made his team 12-4.

    fucking insane, I know.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Can the Browns trade for Burfict?

    So your opinion is we need a stupid cheap shot cunt?
    F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by Furious Styles

    @jcam222 said:

    So your opinion is we need a stupid cheap shot cunt?

    Why not ? You've got a guy that won't come to treatment or games.