Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Of worldwide suicide attacks, how many you think were Islamic extremists?

Of worldwide suicide attacks, how many you think were Islamic extremists?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
17 Posts 9 Posters 512 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Pretty telling,,,,,

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/10/of-452-suicide-attacks-worldwide-last-year-how-many-do-you-think-were-perpetrated-by-muslims/

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 15k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
      #2

      But the "vast majority" are great people.

      Whenever someone says "vast majority" I know they're about to feed me a line of bullshit.

      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
      bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Opal312 Opal312O
        • 2k Posts
        • 100 Reputation
        Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        450/452

        DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • T The Cysko Kid

          But the "vast majority" are great people.

          Whenever someone says "vast majority" I know they're about to feed me a line of bullshit.

          bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @the-cysko-kid said:

          But the "vast majority" are great people.

          Whenever someone says "vast majority" I know they're about to feed me a line of bullshit.

          The vast majority are, but the minority is still a huge number.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
            • 3k Posts
            • 183 Reputation
            WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Of course they are Muslim

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 15k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I think you missed my point. If someone has to say well the vast majority are blah-ta-de-blah I know that that is a group of people up to no good.

              Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 10k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                #7

                http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/12/injuries-reported-after-istanbul-explosion.html?intcmp=hpbt3

                Dang!! I've been to the Blue Mosque 😳

                Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  When are Europeans going to learn not to go on vacation to the middle east?

                  Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 10k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Why would ANYONE go on vacation to the Middle East?

                    "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                    bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Browns149B Browns149

                      Why would ANYONE go on vacation to the Middle East?

                      bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 9k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @browns149 said:

                      Why would ANYONE go on vacation to the Middle East?

                      I've always wanted to go to Lebanon and Egypt.

                      Current situation makes travel to either not a very good idea for Americans unfortunately.

                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • bbedwardB bbedward

                        @browns149 said:

                        Why would ANYONE go on vacation to the Middle East?

                        I've always wanted to go to Lebanon and Egypt.

                        Current situation makes travel to either not a very good idea for Americans unfortunately.

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @bbedward said:

                        I've always wanted to go to Lebanon and Egypt.

                        Current situation makes travel to either not a very good idea for Americans unfortunately.

                        I agree with you. If it wasn't so fucking dangerous I'd love to go to Egypt or Jerusalem.

                        I'd like to go to some of the Eastern European countries and Moscow too.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • W Westside Steve

                          @bbedward said:

                          I've always wanted to go to Lebanon and Egypt.

                          Current situation makes travel to either not a very good idea for Americans unfortunately.

                          I agree with you. If it wasn't so fucking dangerous I'd love to go to Egypt or Jerusalem.

                          I'd like to go to some of the Eastern European countries and Moscow too.

                          WSS

                          Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 10k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @westside-steve said:

                          I agree with you. If it wasn't so fucking dangerous I'd love to go to Egypt or Jerusalem.

                          I'd like to go to some of the Eastern European countries and Moscow too.

                          WSS

                          Why would you want to go to a desert, that people have been fighting over for 10,000 years?

                          Not a vacation I want to see

                          Now, if I could go to Ireland, and northern England, I would be all for it.

                          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                          bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 10k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I have always wanted to visit Jerusalem and Egypt. Alot of history there. My brother was about to go on a trip to Istanbul before Turkey started dealing with random bombings.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 10k Posts
                              • 8k Reputation
                              AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I guess maybe I started this aside... Istanbul has been called the gateway to the east for a long time.. The city is essentially split in two by a rather historical bridge.. On one side, very Muslim oriented. On the other side of the bridge, not a Mosque in sight.

                              I took the wife on a Med cruise. It departed from Istanbul so we flew in early to check out some sites.. The Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque were among them.. Hearing the early morning call to prayer echo thru Old Town is an experience. But, I'll never step foot in Istanbul again.. The hate in their eyes was obvious.. I guess my saying outloud "So this is Constantinople?" offended some folks 😉 We stood and took pics exactly where that bombing occurred..

                              Anyhow, the rest of the trip was Mykonos, Athens, Malta, Catania, Naples and a few days in Rome... Not a bad trip 😎

                              Oh, and Browns149, I've been to Ireland.. Awesome place!!

                              Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 39k Posts
                                • 9k Reputation
                                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Yes Ireland is wonderful. I've been in Mexico a few times. In the old days played Canada many many times on and off probably played there over a year, on the Hotel circuit.

                                WSS

                                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Browns149B Browns149

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  I agree with you. If it wasn't so fucking dangerous I'd love to go to Egypt or Jerusalem.

                                  I'd like to go to some of the Eastern European countries and Moscow too.

                                  WSS

                                  Why would you want to go to a desert, that people have been fighting over for 10,000 years?

                                  Not a vacation I want to see

                                  Now, if I could go to Ireland, and northern England, I would be all for it.

                                  bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 9k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @browns149 said:

                                  Why would you want to go to a desert, that people have been fighting over for 10,000 years?

                                  Not a vacation I want to see

                                  Now, if I could go to Ireland, and northern England, I would be all for it.

                                  Interest in seeing the pyramids and some of the ancient biblical history. I'm sure many Christians would like to travel to Nazareth, Jerusalem, etc.

                                  Lebanon is just a beautiful country on the Mediterranean - not just a dessert there just lots of fun.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                    • 15k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    The middle east is rife with history. Unfortunately most of it is bad. You have your Abrahamic religion stuff but you probably couldn't step over a spot where someone wasn't murdered by beheading.

                                    Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    Theme
                                    • System
                                    • Light
                                    • Dark
                                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Forums
                                    • Recent
                                    • Popular
                                    • Users
                                    • Donate