What are The Odds?
-
With all of these rumors swirling about possible trades involving Quinn, Anderson, Edwards, and Rodgers as well as the whole Stallworth thing going on, What are the odds the Browns go into next season with the team they have right now plus draft picks? What are the chances they do not trade anyone else and keep everyone they have? Personally I think that DA will be traded close to or on draft day and Stallworth will be in serving time by the beginning of the season. At the same time however, I would not be surprised to see Quinn/Edwards be traded either. However I think that either one or both of them being traded is unlikely.
-
We will get a better picture after the draft.
Personally I dont think shaun rogers will be traded unless he demands to be or a hell-o-va-amazing deal falls into place.
BQ - unlikely cos of the Daboll/Weis factor, but juicy draft picks or Jay Cutler might change the equation.
Anderson - unlikely for now cos no one called, but after the draft it might change
Edwards - if he will be traded it will be before the draft or in exchange for another receiver + draft picks. I think teams would rather wait out one year to see how he plays this season and then try to lure him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login