RIP David Bowie
-
Lost his battle to cancer at age 69 surrounded by his friends and family. RIP
January 10 2016 - David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18 month battle...
-
Shit...
I miss a lot of the artists that have passed recently, but this one truly hurts...
My #1 concert claim to fame was seeing Bowie's U.S. debut in Cleveland's Music Hall.
It was his Ziggy tour and he killed.
I need to go spin an old friend and say goodbye...
Oh no love! You're not alone
No matter what or who you've been
No matter when or where you've seen
All the knives seem to lacerate your brain
I've had my share, I'll help you with the pain
You're not alone!
-
no FING WAY!!!
wow. that just f'd up my whole year.
-
Wow!....I didn't really believe I was getting old. Now I have to re think that whole thing. R.I.P. David Bowie....unbelieveable.
-
ashes to ashes. dust to dust.
life is precious and a bitch.
-
-
Bowie was never one of my favorites, but he did have an ability to recreate himself as times changed.
R.I.P. Ziggy
-
RIP Thin White Duke
One of my favorites
-
RIP David Bowie
We can forget "Let's Dance" and remember "Ziggy Stardust".
-
Hate to see anyone die, but I never liked him..............too "gay" for me. No thank you. Sorry.

-
Hate to see anyone die, but I never liked him..............too "gay" for me. No thank you. Sorry.

Sorry to see anyone die, but I never liked him..............too "gay" for me.
Give you the tingles?
-
RIP David Bowie. Such a shame, he's a guy I wish I could have seen perform
-
Is this the dude that had the 2 pick sixes in one game?
-
Is this the dude that had the 2 pick sixes in one game?
Is this the dude that had the 2 pick sixes in one game?
No......he's the guy that got caught in bed with Mick Jagger by Bowie's wife. He was a "baller" for sure!!


-
Hate to see anyone die, but I never liked him..............too "gay" for me. No thank you. Sorry.

Oh my. A sad sad day. One of my all time favorite performers and an amazing talent. RIP David Bowie.
Hate to see anyone die, but I never liked him..............too "gay" for me. No thank you. Sorry.
So you dont like music from gay people? For real?
If it matters, he wasnt gay. And neither was Jagger. Maybe bi or experimental, but hes been married to a smoking hot super model for the last 25 years. Gay dudes dont normally stay married to hot bitches for decades.
-
One of my top 10 favorite lines in all of music...
"Fame, makes a man take things over".
God damn, this sucks.
-
All time top three solo artist. The world is a little bit shittier now.
-
I feel sorry for the people like brownsfan4evr. I feel sorry for you, dude.
-
I feel sorry for the people like brownsfan4evr. I feel sorry for you, dude.
I feel sorry for the people like brownsfan4evr. I feel sorry for you, dude.
Ditto. Probably won't acknowledge some classic Elton because he's "too gay".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
