RIP Ziggy
-
The first concert I went to was David Bowie in 74 at Dayton Hara arena. I was disappointed with his show because he had the band behind a curtain out of view of the audience while he put on a one man show. I wanted to see the band. He was a showman. It was standing room only in front of the stage (where I was) and I remember at one part of the show he was sitting on a hydraulic cherry picker type prop which extended out and went out right over my head while he was singing.
When I think about it now it probably was a much better show than I realized but I was into rock and roll as a youngin and wasn't prepared to see a one man show.
-
He was a freak singer. Nothing special. I pay respects to my brother and friends who died in combat for this country. Not some cross dressing bisexual freak who died of cancer at age 69, older by one year then my father who died of cancer.
He was a freak singer. Nothing special. I pay respects to my brother and friends who died in combat for this country. Not some cross dressing bisexual freak who died of cancer at age 69, older by one year then my father who died of cancer.
And perhaps we will all think the same about you when it is your time.
Nothing special.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Bowie had a great long life. He was very talented as most Capricorns are.
Indeed they are, says a fellow Capricorn.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Bowie had a great long life. He was very talented as most Capricorns are.
Indeed they are, says a fellow Capricorn.
Indeed they are, says a fellow Capricorn.
Me too. In fact it's my birthday today.
-
Happy birthday Chris!
WSS
-
Happy birthday Chris!
WSS
Happy birthday Chris!
WSS
Cheers! 30 today. Doesn't seem real.
-
Happy Birthday Chris. Turning 30 is one of those milestone birthdays.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Bowie had a great long life. He was very talented as most Capricorns are.
Indeed they are, says a fellow Capricorn.
Indeed they are, says a fellow Capricorn.
Race has nothing to do with this.
-
Indeed they are, says a fellow Capricorn.
Race has nothing to do with this.
Race has nothing to do with this.
Race? We are from another planet. You know: Capricorn, from Battlestar Galactica.
-
Capricorn is usually descibed as a grounded and unimaginative sign so I'm somewhat surprised bowie was one.
-
He was a freak singer. Nothing special. I pay respects to my brother and friends who died in combat for this country. Not some cross dressing bisexual freak who died of cancer at age 69, older by one year then my father who died of cancer.
Dont you have a deck to swab? You are a sad little man.
-
prayed for his friend Freddie Mercury
RIP David
-
Capricorn is usually descibed as a grounded and unimaginative sign so I'm somewhat surprised bowie was one.
Whatever LolCapricorn is usually descibed as a grounded and unimaginative sin so I'm somewhat surprised bowie was one.
-
Race has nothing to do with this.
Race? We are from another planet. You know: Capricorn, from Battlestar Galactica.
Yes we also have Vulcan tips on our penis. That little v shape to insure she will let us do it again.Race? We are from another planet. You know: Capricorn, from Battlestar Galactica.
-
I have never put a personal agenda on a SIGN............
WTF does when you were born have to do with your personality?
-
I have never put a personal agenda on a SIGN............
WTF does when you were born have to do with your personality?
I have never put a personal agenda on a SIGN............
WTF does when you were born have to do with your personality?
Dude come in your whole fucking life you've never heard of astrology? Come on.
WSS
-
I have never put a personal agenda on a SIGN............
WTF does when you were born have to do with your personality?
Dude come in your whole fucking life you've never heard of astrology? Come on.
WSS
Dude come in your whole fucking life you've never heard of astrology? Come on.
WSS
I have heard of it, and I know people that look at that stuff when their coffee is brewing EVERY morning
I just can't understand why someone would believe something that is arbitrarily written in a newspaper, strictly because they were born on such and such a date
-
I have never put a personal agenda on a SIGN............
WTF does when you were born have to do with your personality?
I don't believe in it either. It's the only thing about David Bowie that I knew. I tried to make it work but it fizzled out.I have never put a personal agenda on a SIGN............
WTF does when you were born have to do with your personality?
-
Dude come in your whole fucking life you've never heard of astrology? Come on.
WSS
I have heard of it, and I know people that look at that stuff when their coffee is brewing EVERY morning
I just can't understand why someone would believe something that is arbitrarily written in a newspaper, strictly because they were born on such and such a date
I have heard of it, and I know people that look at that stuff when their coffee is brewing EVERY morning
I just can't understand why someone would believe something that is arbitrarily written in a newspaper, strictly because they were born on such and such a date
Astrology goes a little deeper than newspaper horoscopes.
-
That's like eating some frozen egg roles and thinking you've had some genuine Chinese cuisine
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login