Is Dick Jauron currently unemployed and looking?
-
-
tbh I really don't care about the scheme if it works. I base this solely on the fact that the last time I felt good about where our defense was going was under him. Even with Mangini, who I really liked and think we shouldn't have fired...the defense was kind of flat.
tbh I really don't care about the scheme if it works.
I base this solely on the fact that the last time I felt good about where our defense was going was under him. Even with Mangini, who I really liked and think we shouldn't have fired...the defense was kind of flat.
lol... I know... just having a lil fun. Thanks for taking it as intended.
I remembered Dick was the 4-3 part in the middle of the Defensive pendulum swing from the Mangini/Ryan 3-4 to the Horton 3-4.
Spending tow-years making over the D only to see it switch again was driving me crazy...
-
probably a good reason why the guy has not been employed since you left the Browns. he probably sucks worse than this lame thread
probably a good reason why the guy has not been employed since you left the Browns. he probably sucks worse than this lame thread
I'm assuming you meant "since HE left the browns", but English is tough I get it. Anyway, so you think he sucks then eh? Ok. He had a 13-3 year with the Bears as HC didn't he? Jus saying. We could probably do a lot worse.
And fuck your lame thread troll. I think this thread is awesome. Don't like it...leave
-
I'd be much happier keeping the scheme as it is, not because one scheme is better than the other, but so we don't end up under-utilising more guys like Jabaal Sheard just because a new coach wants to use his system.
-
tbh I really don't care about the scheme if it works.
I base this solely on the fact that the last time I felt good about where our defense was going was under him. Even with Mangini, who I really liked and think we shouldn't have fired...the defense was kind of flat.
lol... I know... just having a lil fun. Thanks for taking it as intended.
I remembered Dick was the 4-3 part in the middle of the Defensive pendulum swing from the Mangini/Ryan 3-4 to the Horton 3-4.
Spending tow-years making over the D only to see it switch again was driving me crazy...
lol... I know... just having a lil fun. Thanks for taking it as intended.
I remembered Dick was the 4-3 part in the middle of the Defensive pendulum swing from the Mangini/Ryan 3-4 to the Horton 3-4.
Spending tow-years making over the D only to see it switch again was driving me crazy...
we had some good parts on that front 7 when Dick was DC. We had a DE opposite Sheard who's name I can't remember, but he had promise. I remember him "abusing" the Eagles left tackle all game long in a game I went to. Biggest guy on the field by far, and this DE was taking him back into Vick all day. Around him, through him....if Vick wasn't the shifty little cunt he was we might have had 10-15 sacks that day no joke. Haven't really seen a QB run for his life from the Cleveland rush like that since.
-
lol... I know... just having a lil fun. Thanks for taking it as intended.
I remembered Dick was the 4-3 part in the middle of the Defensive pendulum swing from the Mangini/Ryan 3-4 to the Horton 3-4.
Spending tow-years making over the D only to see it switch again was driving me crazy...
we had some good parts on that front 7 when Dick was DC. We had a DE opposite Sheard who's name I can't remember, but he had promise. I remember him "abusing" the Eagles left tackle all game long in a game I went to. Biggest guy on the field by far, and this DE was taking him back into Vick all day. Around him, through him....if Vick wasn't the shifty little cunt he was we might have had 10-15 sacks that day no joke. Haven't really seen a QB run for his life from the Cleveland rush like that since.
we had some good parts on that front 7 when Dick was DC. We had a DE opposite Sheard who's name I can't remember, but he had promise. I remember him "abusing" the Eagles left tackle all game long in a game I went to. Biggest guy on the field by far, and this DE was taking him back into Vick all day. Around him, through him....if Vick wasn't the shifty little cunt he was we might have had 10-15 sacks that day no joke. Haven't really seen a QB run for his life from the Cleveland rush like that since.
If memory serves, that was the year of Frostee Rucker and something Parker?
-
-
we had some good parts on that front 7 when Dick was DC. We had a DE opposite Sheard who's name I can't remember, but he had promise. I remember him "abusing" the Eagles left tackle all game long in a game I went to. Biggest guy on the field by far, and this DE was taking him back into Vick all day. Around him, through him....if Vick wasn't the shifty little cunt he was we might have had 10-15 sacks that day no joke. Haven't really seen a QB run for his life from the Cleveland rush like that since.
If memory serves, that was the year of Frostee Rucker and something Parker?
-
Does he know anything about analytics?

-
Does he know anything about analytics?

Does he know anything about analytics?

Does Jauron my Dick sound analytic to you? Or his thoughts on lytics?
No color font sorry..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login