Hue Jackson Hired
-
-
I'm curious to see if Hue would want Pryor as QB, wasn't Pryor QB for the Raiders when Hue was the coach?
-
I'm curious to see if Hue would want Pryor as QB, wasn't Pryor QB for the Raiders when Hue was the coach?
I'm curious to see if Hue would want Pryor as QB, wasn't Pryor QB for the Raiders when Hue was the coach?
"I wasn't even playing in 2011 when Hue was head coach, and you don't always feel a part of things. But Hue made it fun every single time," Browns quarterback/wide receiver Terrelle Pryor said earlier this week. "It would be great choice, I can tell you that."
-
Browns got one of the top candidates out there. Bravo, Jimmah.
-
"Considering his success with Cincinnati's quarterbacks, it will be interesting to Jackson believes he can salvage the future of Johnny Manziel.
(NFL Media columnist Micheal) Silver, a close friend of Jackson, stated Wednesday on NFL Network that he couldn't imagine any coach "hitching his wagon" to Manziel right now.
With the No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, Jackson has the opportunity to handpick the next face of the franchise. He has close ties to the Bay Area, where Cal's Jared Goff starred in college.
This is a strong hire for an unstable Browns organization in need of direction."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000621189/article/cleveland-browns-hiring-hue-jackson-as-head-coach -
-
Can we break it down by black and white coaches?
What about by religion?
-
This thread should be stickied so in a year we can see who's flopping and wanting Jackson fired.
-
Can we break it down by black and white coaches?
What about by religion?
Can we break it down by black and white coaches?
What about by religion?
The funny part about that tweet is they are acting like the reverse is some miracle solution compared to defensive coaches. Woohoo for defensive coaches being slightly less shitty!
-
-
Of all available coaching candidates Jackson is the best fit for Cleveland. Spending time with our rivals gives him an edge. He knows what it's going to take in free agency and the draft to win in the AFC NORTH.
He's going to make a difference on the positive side for a change. He knows we need a quarterback and I would trust his judgement on who it will eventually be. I'd like to see McCarron in a trade so we can focus the draft on wide receivers and a running back.
This is a good day for Cleveland Fans! He chose the Browns over San Francisco and New York.
I think he will be Bruce Arians of the AFC if given the opportunity.
-
...
Very pleased with this news. And shocked!
Too early to feel optimistic?
-
This thread should be stickied so in a year we can see who's flopping and wanting Jackson fired.
This thread should be stickied so in a year we can see who's flopping and wanting Jackson fired.
I hope they shut the fuck up but I have my doubts.
-
This thread should be stickied so in a year we can see who's flopping and wanting Jackson fired.
I hope they shut the fuck up but I have my doubts.
I hope they shut the fuck up but I have my doubts.
If the past is any indication your doubts are well founded.
-
Hue Jackson will make a deal for AJ McCarron. AJ knows Hue's system.
-
Hue Jackson will make a deal for AJ McCarron. AJ knows Hue's system.
I think zombo already give this a no in the other thread!
-
As they say in East Ohio, Eli Manning is worshed up.
WSS
Down here in Southwest Ohio, it's "wershed".
-
Great news! Now I have faith we will start to compete very shortly in the very competitive AFC North. Haslam it would appear is appointing the right people and hopefully establishing the foundation for longer term success.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



