Hue Jackson Hired
-
Can we break it down by black and white coaches?
What about by religion?
-
This thread should be stickied so in a year we can see who's flopping and wanting Jackson fired.
-
Can we break it down by black and white coaches?
What about by religion?
Can we break it down by black and white coaches?
What about by religion?
The funny part about that tweet is they are acting like the reverse is some miracle solution compared to defensive coaches. Woohoo for defensive coaches being slightly less shitty!
-
-
Of all available coaching candidates Jackson is the best fit for Cleveland. Spending time with our rivals gives him an edge. He knows what it's going to take in free agency and the draft to win in the AFC NORTH.
He's going to make a difference on the positive side for a change. He knows we need a quarterback and I would trust his judgement on who it will eventually be. I'd like to see McCarron in a trade so we can focus the draft on wide receivers and a running back.
This is a good day for Cleveland Fans! He chose the Browns over San Francisco and New York.
I think he will be Bruce Arians of the AFC if given the opportunity.
-
...
Very pleased with this news. And shocked!
Too early to feel optimistic?
-
This thread should be stickied so in a year we can see who's flopping and wanting Jackson fired.
This thread should be stickied so in a year we can see who's flopping and wanting Jackson fired.
I hope they shut the fuck up but I have my doubts.
-
This thread should be stickied so in a year we can see who's flopping and wanting Jackson fired.
I hope they shut the fuck up but I have my doubts.
I hope they shut the fuck up but I have my doubts.
If the past is any indication your doubts are well founded.
-
Hue Jackson will make a deal for AJ McCarron. AJ knows Hue's system.
-
Hue Jackson will make a deal for AJ McCarron. AJ knows Hue's system.
I think zombo already give this a no in the other thread!
-
As they say in East Ohio, Eli Manning is worshed up.
WSS
Down here in Southwest Ohio, it's "wershed".
-
Great news! Now I have faith we will start to compete very shortly in the very competitive AFC North. Haslam it would appear is appointing the right people and hopefully establishing the foundation for longer term success.
-
I keep hearing the "Jonny is done". But in what way? Cutting? Trying to trade? Murdering?
I'd think declaring how we definitely don't want him hurts any trade value that is there
-
I keep hearing the "Jonny is done". But in what way? Cutting? Trying to trade? Murdering?
I'd think declaring how we definitely don't want him hurts any trade value that is there
-
Great. Haslam caves and hires an 'Affirmative Action' coach. 2 and out.
-
On the team website now, seems like press conference around 6:30?
-
On the team website now, seems like press conference around 6:30?
On the team website now, seems like press conference around 6:30?
Now that's more like what I was looking for! Awesome.
-
Great. Haslam caves and hires an 'Affirmative Action' coach. 2 and out.
Great. Haslam caves and hires an 'Affirmative Action' coach. 2 and out.
You don't have to be a brain surgeon, Die, to know why you don't like him.
Is this your choice?
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=grand+imperial+wizard&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



