Hue Jackson Hired
-
-
He went 8-8 with a lousy Raiders team and they got rid of him for that 12 year old kid that barely lasted a season. He's got the most NFL HC success as anyone we've hired since Mangini.
i would have to say you are correct, however we still need a good gm to get him some good players, like a really good qb for instance... we just need so much still., but looking back at the past 3 hires, he would be the best. But i still need to see what his direction is before proclaiming him the turnaround man. I like to see results and he has yet to step on the field...
i would have to say you are correct, however we still need a good gm to get him some good players, like a really good qb for instance... we just need so much still., but looking back at the past 3 hires, he would be the best. But i still need to see what his direction is before proclaiming him the turnaround man. I like to see results and he has yet to step on the field...
The direction is the analytical one. The only way this isn't a good hire is if he isn't on board with the analytical side of the business.
-
Great news! Now I have faith we will start to compete very shortly...
OMFG... it has started already...
I'd think declaring how we definitely don't want him hurts any trade value that is there
Now that is some funny shit right there...
... Trask said.
As in the pre-cog, mutant of X-men fame Trask?
-
Seems like there's a little more optimism on the board with this hire. It feels better than the last couple, that's for sure.
-
Who cares about mccarron.
If the Bengals were willing to trade him in the division then we should stay away anyway.
-
Presser is live on NFL network in next half hour or so.
-
i'd take aj in a heartbeat but i find it almost impossible for the bengals to let him go being that dalton is getting older and if he blows another playoff or does not make the playoffs next season aj will be there guy with the way he filled in this yr. Even if the remote possiblility of letting him go, would mean we'd have to give up alot of picks i'm sure and we cannot do that...that is the issue...we need too much, but yet we need a good qb. I'm sure everyone is sick of this shit of a fill in mop up like we have been doing for what seems forever...
Forget McCarron- the Bengals won't let him go short of a King's Ransom.
LOL, "Cleveland, this is your Captain Hue- prepare for Take Goff".
-
I'm hearing that Hue likes Jared Goff, saying that Andy Dalton played in a similar college offense.

-
-
So....the Browns have take HUGE ACTION figure by hiring Hue Jackson
He was not my favorite for the job. It was just a gut feeling on my part.
Maybe it is a good sign for him that I didn't want him.
More power to him.
I hope that the huge action that he is is a Transformer......Transform this losing team to a championship level team.

-
I'm hearing that Hue likes Jared Goff, saying that Andy Dalton played in a similar college offense.

-
So....the Browns have take HUGE ACTION figure by hiring Hue Jackson
He was not my favorite for the job. It was just a gut feeling on my part.
Maybe it is a good sign for him that I didn't want him.
More power to him.
I hope that the huge action that he is is a Transformer......Transform this losing team to a championship level team.

So....the Browns have take HUGE ACTION figure by hiring Hue Jackson
I just hope that in the span of a year we're not all calling him a Hue Jasso!
-
So....the Browns have take HUGE ACTION figure by hiring Hue Jackson
I just hope that in the span of a year we're not all calling him a Hue Jasso!
I just hope that in the span of a year we're not all calling him a Hue Jasso!
Yea, good one.
-
Live stream with Jimmy Donovan & Josh Cribbs covering Hue Jackson's presser. . .
-
Very impressive!
-
Just woke up to this news!
Makes for a great start to the day.
Now for the DC to get sorted out.
-
Ok....that went fairly well.....liked what I heard(which I figured I would)......he seems reasonable enough.
The 3 things I liked best were:
1) He has a 147 text messages from "great coaches" who want to join his staff..(hope this is true, cause we need em)
2) He likes a challenge....which is what I wanted.....a guy who has the balls to tackle tough tasks....(even when he has the option to take an easier path)
3) He believes you need integrity...accountability.....and a strong work ethic to be on this team....(so JFF is out for sure)....
So....those who think "just talent" is all you need.....we have another coach who disagrees.....yay!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


