Skip to content

With the Second Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft

The Browns Board
34 21 546
  • Since Bryant may be cut as well.. I'm good with either Bosa or Goff. Goff is by far the pro-ready of the two.

  • I'm saying Best olineman available.

  • Bosa if there.

  • A DB with attitude problems

  • A DB with attitude problems

    @baconhound said:

    A DB with attitude problems

    Gay or straight?

  • Bosa

  • Bosa

    I expect the Titans to get that LT from ole miss

  • I'm saying Best olineman available.

    @erie-dawg said:

    I'm saying Best olineman available.

    You might be right with HoF Joe Thomas wanting out we are going to need a new LT
  • I hope for the sake of joey bosa that he doesn't end up here. I'd take one if the two qbs I guess although neither look particularly spectacular.

  • VesnaKociper said:

    Erie Dawg, YOU are a genius. I wish people would listen to you. You are fucking masterful with your mastery of building a football team.

    If the new regime is smart, they will draft ALL O-linemen.

    I thought I would get a bonus for mentioning lineman below your post. O well

    guess your losing your touch on picking through the b s.

  • Goff, and then we can build the team around him like almost everyone says we need to do (build around a QB).

  • Can we draft a new owner and run this fucker out of town back to Pittsburgh

  • Bosa or Goff.

    So I expect them to take Lynch.

  • Tunsil if available, if not, Bosa or Goff.

  • If the Titans draft Tunsil then Bosa. Then Zeke Elliot, Then Cardale Jones, wide receivers galore in the next four rounds!

  • we don't even know yet what kind of offense or defense we're gonna run now. Talking about it is useless. You take BPA. Tired of not having talent on this team. Drafting project QB's high? THis is so stupid. Unbeleivably stupid. Question whether you're a real Browns fan kind of stupid. Which means it's so stupid it's hard to be believed that someone could be so stupid.

  • Whoever the computer program tells Sashi to draft. Duh.

  • we don't even know yet what kind of offense or defense we're gonna run now. Talking about it is useless. You take BPA. Tired of not having talent on this team. Drafting project QB's high? THis is so stupid. Unbeleivably stupid. Question whether you're a real Browns fan kind of stupid. Which means it's so stupid it's hard to be believed that someone could be so stupid.

    @clevfan4life said:

    we don't even know yet what kind of offense or defense we're gonna run now. Talking about it is useless. You take BPA. Tired of not having talent on this team. Drafting project QB's high? THis is so stupid. Unbeleivably stupid. Question whether you're a real Browns fan kind of stupid. Which means it's so stupid it's hard to be believed that someone could be so stupid.

    So....are you saying this thread is stupid?
  • @clevfan4life said:

    we don't even know yet what kind of offense or defense we're gonna run now. Talking about it is useless. You take BPA. Tired of not having talent on this team. Drafting project QB's high? THis is so stupid. Unbeleivably stupid. Question whether you're a real Browns fan kind of stupid. Which means it's so stupid it's hard to be believed that someone could be so stupid.

    So....are you saying this thread is stupid?

    @richiswhere said:

    So....are you saying this thread is stupid?

    Yes he is.... But the 75 fucking threads he started today were pure gold.

  • I'm disappointed that despite such a bad year we don't even get to own the #1 pick. We could have sold it off for a fortune. I guess #2 and #32 won't be too bad either. Gotta get the right guys. I'll start to scout soon.

    Remember:

    #1 WR- Josh Gordon

    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

    Terrel Pryor

    Travis Benjamin

    Joe Haden

    Gary Barnidge

    We'll have a good nucleus, just gotta add a few touches here and there.

    I hope we get Gruden. He should be on the phone with Haslam tonight. That Monday Night game a couple weeks back, he seemed all about it. Let's see if Gruden chickens out or will step up and be the man.