Skip to content

Cavs Vs Mavs

The Cavs Board
7 4 858
  • Almost didn't watch this one to the end. Glad I did. What a Gutty comeback win.

  • It was a GREAT WIN! And one that the whole team had a hand in. Not just one guy. Shump, Irving, Mosgov, all of em. They are bad ass and going to just get better as the season goes. GS better find a few more players to get things done or theyll be hurting when they face a real TEAM.

    GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Almost didn't watch this one to the end. Glad I did. What a Gutty comeback win.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Almost didn't watch this one to the end. Glad I did. What a Gutty comeback win.

    I was about ready to tune out too. Kyrie was like about 2-11 in the first half, and it didn't help Love was throwing up bricks on top of it. Defense pretty much sucked too. Shades of the 76ers game, which they only won because Philly is that bad.

    LBJ, Delly and JR at least kept them in the game.

    Nice 3 by Kyrie to ice it. Kudos to Shump for those defensive stops. BTW, what was Blatt thinking? This was one game where Moz was clearly outplaying Thompson (2 points), so why did Blatt yank him with the game on the line?

  • Delly is proving a lot of people wrong this year. And Shump? How anyone can't love that guy is beyond me. That strip on Dirk was a thing of beauty.

  • Some confuse hustle with being dirty. Gotta love Delly, but if I were to buy a jersey, it would be Shumpert's. I love the way he plays!

    Mike

  • Some confuse hustle with being dirty. Gotta love Delly, but if I were to buy a jersey, it would be Shumpert's. I love the way he plays!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Gotta love Delly

    Mike

    How can you not?