Browns Hire Hue Jackson; Could Kaepernick Follow?
-
-
True...
But if Kaepernick for Manziel was straight-up on the table???
I'd have to think about that for as long as it would take to scope out a 3-way deal to see what I could get for Kaep.
Manziel may be more valuable in a trade because of the relatively unknown, and hes due about $11 mill less next year.True...
But if Kaepernick for Manziel was straight-up on the table???
I'd have to think about that for as long as it would take to scope out a 3-way deal to see what I could get for Kaep.
-
Regarding Kaepernick- He's got a $12 million price tag in a trade. Sashi the bean counter will certainly wait until the 49er cut him, and that's assuming Hue would even want him. He's had a bunch of surgeries lately.
One thing fer sure, if we take Goff @ #2, the Niners will take the next one in line- Gabbert stunk the last couple of games.
-
seems to me that with the right coaching, the kid plays pretty good.
-
The problem with Kap as of late has been his attitude. He honestly reminds me a lot of Cam Newton who in 2014 had almost identical stats, the only main difference of Cam having a few more rushing TD's.
I'm not going to lie, the thought intrigues me if he's healthy and wanting to come here. The 49er's were a total mess this year and I really think the dude can play in the NFL.
-
I've read some articles which stated Kaepernick had some pretty bad injuries last year. I don't remember what they were, but I believe it was something like a thumb and knee injury. I think what happened with Kaepernick was that NFL defenses caught up to him, and he didn't have the ability to counteract them. He lost his confidence, and there you have it. Does he have the ability to get back to a high level? Don't know, but I wouldn't bet on it.
-
If we were a contender and our starting QB went down for the reason I would consider looking at names like Kapernick.
But since we're not it makes a lot more sense to go get and develop a rookie that could serve us for a long time to come.
-
If we were a contender and our starting QB went down for the reason I would consider looking at names like Kapernick.
But since we're not it makes a lot more sense to go get and develop a rookie that could serve us for a long time to come.
-
And who would that be?

No idea - I'm not too familiar with the upcoming QB class 🥷
-
If we were a contender and our starting QB went down for the reason I would consider looking at names like Kapernick.
But since we're not it makes a lot more sense to go get and develop a rookie that could serve us for a long time to come.
If we were a contender and our starting QB went down for the reason I would consider looking at names like Kapernick.
But since we're not it makes a lot more sense to go get and develop a rookie that could serve us for a long time to come.
Yeah, as of today I'd much rather go with a guy like Goff. But like I said, it's intriguing to me that's for sure.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login