Farewell Alan Rickman
-
-
69 is the new 27 it seems.
I loved Alan Rickman, one of my favourite actors. He was excellent as Hans Gruber, Sheriff of Nottingham and a few others, but for me being the age I am, he is Snape, and Snape is him. He played that character so superbly that nobody in the inevitable remakes will even come close to it.
-
From the Gipper :
Alan Rickman, great movie Villain deceased, also age 69. Same as Bowie.
-
Not being a big movie guy, I can't say I know about him.
However, our 'kids', ages 22 and 20 were very fond of his acting skills.
-
He was the metatron in kevin smith's 'dogma' which is how I'll always remember him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login