Chip Kelly To 49Ers
-
Presumably kaepernick stays there then
-
I wanted nothing to do with Chip, but I don't think the Browns were going to target kaeperdick regardless.
Maybe they will still cut Kaep and we can give Chip Manziel?
-
I don't want either one in Cleveland.
WSS
-
I don't want either one in Cleveland.
WSS
I don't want either one in Cleveland.
Off the Johnny train?

-
Kaepernik.
At this point I doubt that it makes much difference as my boy Johnny has assholed his way off the team and possibly out of the NFL. Hard to tell. I will probably continue to gripe about continuity unless it begins this week.
I'll also continue to wonder about the reasons for this debacle and what actually went on at Berea, and whether or not that stopping to shit was the real reason the cat was unsuccessful in catching that mouse.
While I think Johnny could probably be a successful quarterback in the league I admit whatever misfortunes have befallen him are of his own making.
And at the end of the day my signature isn't on the lease, the deed nor the checks.
The king is dead, long live the king.
WSS
-
It was thought that if Kelly stayed that the Eagles may go after Kaepernick.
Instead, they brought the Mountain to Mohammed:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25449248/ers-hire-chip-kelly-as-next-head-coach
-
Don't care where he goes we got our guy.
-
Me too! Kaepernick is a good coach away from being awesome again. Hue has a track record with QBs. But in the end I think Chip Kelly wants Goff. I've read several articles on Mock drafts and Chip going after Goff. Does this mean we have another off season of speculating if our Front Office will do something stupid because of Kelly? Man! I was praying the dude would go back to College and stay there. He's nothing but a distraction. No wonder his players were happy he left.
But a trade for Kaepernick would be sweet if we only gave up Manziel. I personally would go out and celebrate! Is Chip dumb enough? Is Jerry Jones dumb enough? Or do they wait until we cut Johnny and get his Flying Circus Act for free?
-
Don't care where he goes we got our guy.
-
With the Rams going to LA and now Chip in SF the NFC West looks different already.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login