Eddie Lacy
-
He had a really good rookie year and then he got fat.
-
He had a hell of a run in the game Saturday........but yea, he needs to shed a few pounds clearly. Otherwise he probably scores on that play.
-
-
Yeah he would have scored a TD
I think I heard that GB told him to come to camp in shape or he's done.
-
Just string up a Twinkie in front of his face and he'll score.
-
Yeah he would have scored a TD
I think I heard that GB told him to come to camp in shape or he's done.
Yeah he would have scored a TD
I think I heard that GB told him to come to camp in shape or he's done.
What camp?
-
-
Yeah he would have scored a TD
I think I heard that GB told him to come to camp in shape or he's done.
What camp?
What camp?
Idk just heard a quick remark on sports radio
-
He was a running back that got to play with Aaron Rodgers. Very tough to analyze a back that gets the benefit of the defense worrying about one of the best arms in the business, and not the running game. From what I see, and keep in mind I have no inside information obviously, but it appears that he had a good year, then just coasted. He also seemed to have an attitude problem, and had issues with the coaches.
-
Yeah he would have scored a TD
I think I heard that GB told him to come to camp in shape or he's done.
What camp?
What camp?
Fat camp
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login