Panthers Vs. Seahawks/ Broncos Vs. Steelers
-
If New England doesn't win I hope it's the Panthers that do. To be frank I'm just glad to be rid of the seahawks and steelers. Those were two teams I absolutely couldn't stomach winning again. Both have absolutely insufferable fanbases and I take no pity on the Ohioans that frontrun for the Steelers.
If New England doesn't win I hope it's the Panthers that do. To be frank I'm just glad to be rid of the seahawks and steelers. Those were two teams I absolutely couldn't stomach winning again. Both have absolutely insufferable fanbases and I take no pity on the Ohioans that frontrun for the Steelers.
I hate Seattle only because of Pete Carroll, and how he just walked away from USC in tough times.
The Seahawk fan base isn't really that bad- they actually admire us Browns fans (at least on the forum http://www.seahawks.net).
-
I don't have any angst towards Carolina or Arizona. I am a big fan of Larry Fitzgerald so I lean towards the Cardinals.
AFC-wise, I'm still not happy about our blown games against the Broncos. Like others wrote, I have nothing against Peyton, but when he put that Broncos jersey on, sorry I can't get behind that at all. Tough to even fathom rooting for NE, but that's where I am now.
-
I'm too lazy to look it up, but wasn't Earl Morrall famous for sporting that flat-top haircut?
Both he and Unitas had them.


Both he and Unitas had them.
Hell so did I back then... or at least a close cousin of the flattop... It was called a butch or a "Crew Cut".
Even used a stick of "Butch Wax"... a specialty, ethnic product for white kids...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/ac/69/6dac69a39fbcd1d416bf69a1c83c2c38.jpg[/b]
-
Here's some useless knowledge. . .
Of the 4 remaining QB's, 3 of them were taken as the first overall pick in the draft.
Here's some useless knowledge. . .
Of the 4 remaining QB's, 3 of them were taken as the first overall pick in the draft.
I should have used that in my trivia quiz. I didn't......but thanks for the data.
And it is not useless.....it is a very sharp illustration of the need to get a franchise QB....and that often that #1 pick is the place....if the right guy is there.
-
Both he and Unitas had them.
Hell so did I back then... or at least a close cousin of the flattop... It was called a butch or a "Crew Cut".
Even used a stick of "Butch Wax"... a specialty, ethnic product for white kids...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/ac/69/6dac69a39fbcd1d416bf69a1c83c2c38.jpg[/b]
Hell so did I back then... or at least a close cousin of the flattop... It was called a butch or a "Crew Cut".
Even used a stick of "Butch Wax"... a specialty, ethnic product for white kids...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/ac/69/6dac69a39fbcd1d416bf69a1c83c2c38.jpg[/b]
Yep.....been there, done that in like grade school.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login