How To Get A Qb
-
I don't see the risk-benefit payoff with Bradford.
He has really only had half a season when he was threatening to breakout of the middling pack of NFL QBs... and then he missed a full year.
Since then he failed to distinguish himself from the pack and found new ways to be injured.
But then we all have our favorite "bums"...

-
I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.
-
I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.
-
I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.
I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.
I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.
-
I don't see the risk-benefit payoff with Bradford.
He has really only had half a season when he was threatening to breakout of the middling pack of NFL QBs... and then he missed a full year.
Since then he failed to distinguish himself from the pack and found new ways to be injured.
But then we all have our favorite "bums"...

I don't see the risk-benefit payoff with Bradford.
He has really only had half a season when he was threatening to breakout of the middling pack of NFL QBs... and then he missed a full year.
Since then he failed to distinguish himself from the pack and found new ways to be injured.
But then we all have our favorite "bums"...

We do, and after 5 years of undistinguished play I think you can make that call.
WSS
-
Stop dicking around with loser QBs
That's what I think of Bradford.
-
-
Yea, no, Bradford does nothing for me, at all. As a QB, hell, I think I would rather stick with JFF.
Choked on coffee.


-
Yea, no, Bradford does nothing for me, at all. As a QB, hell, I think I would rather stick with JFF.
Choked on coffee.


Choked on coffee.


At least Johnny CAN be an exciting player. Bradford is just a nothingburger as far as I am concerned.
-
I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.
I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.
Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future.I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.
-
Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future.I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.
-
Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future.I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.
-
All the great teams have one thing in common they all had a great defense first and some parts on offense then got lucky and a qb fell in there lap through a late round draft or fa. So here's the deal fix the d first and some parts on d draft a late round qb. That the plan that works. Examples the Hawks cards pats Broncos shitsburge cincy Ravens KC, most of these teams make the playoffs every year, but for the love of Christ dont take a fucking qb before round 3 especially this year goff is a bum and even if there was a luck in this draft what good is it when the rest of the team is bad and the colts are bad getting worse
-
I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.
I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.
Third string QBs simply cannot be a source of distraction...
Manziel is too expensive to keep around as a third string qb. Johnny has been far too distracting this past season. Sashi laid down the exact rules Manziel must follow to remain with the Browns. The betting odds are he won't be able to.
-
I don't see the risk-benefit payoff with Bradford.
He has really only had half a season when he was threatening to breakout of the middling pack of NFL QBs... and then he missed a full year.
Since then he failed to distinguish himself from the pack and found new ways to be injured.
But then we all have our favorite "bums"...

We do, and after 5 years of undistinguished play I think you can make that call.
WSS
... after 5 years of undistinguished play I think you can make that call.
I have more than 5-years of undistinguished play...
Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future.
More like "in our future"... I know I am already apathetic.
-
I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.
Third string QBs simply cannot be a source of distraction...
Manziel is too expensive to keep around as a third string qb. Johnny has been far too distracting this past season. Sashi laid down the exact rules Manziel must follow to remain with the Browns. The betting odds are he won't be able to.
Manziel is too expensive to keep around as a third string qb. Johnny has been far too distracting this past season. Sashi laid down the exact rules Manziel must follow to remain with the Browns. The betting odds are he won't be able to.
A Cost doesn't matter. Dead cap money is the same no matter how you spend it.
B third string behind the likes of Austin Davis just for spite is stupid.
Just as a game of NFL chess Father Michael has made it a lot harder to trade him for even a low pick and let someone else take over the payments.
Even if the haters are completely correct.
(a point I don't concede but it probably doesn't matter now)
WSS
-
My question to all Browns fans and staff why the hell do we have to get a qb. McCown is good and good enough to win he just needs weapons ( Gordon bowe? Pick up zeke)
-
My question to all Browns fans and staff why the hell do we have to get a qb. McCown is good and good enough to win he just needs weapons ( Gordon bowe? Pick up zeke)
My question to all Browns fans and staff why the hell do we have to get a qb. McCown is good and good enough to win he just needs weapons ( Gordon bowe? Pick up zeke)
The reality is we are more than 1 year away from contention. Mccown doesn't have much more than 1 year left in the tank (it's not like he's an all pro, either. He probably can't even make it 16 games)
-
Manziel is too expensive to keep around as a third string qb. Johnny has been far too distracting this past season. Sashi laid down the exact rules Manziel must follow to remain with the Browns. The betting odds are he won't be able to.
A Cost doesn't matter. Dead cap money is the same no matter how you spend it.
B third string behind the likes of Austin Davis just for spite is stupid.
Just as a game of NFL chess Father Michael has made it a lot harder to trade him for even a low pick and let someone else take over the payments.
Even if the haters are completely correct.
(a point I don't concede but it probably doesn't matter now)
WSS
Just as a game of NFL chess Father Michael has made it a lot harder to trade him for even a low pick and let someone else take over the payments.
By that logic if Hue names him our starter right now, then we should still be able to get a 2nd for him.
The reality is we are more than 1 year away from contention. Mccown doesn't have much more than 1 year left in the tank (it's not like he's an all pro, either. He probably can't even make it 16 games)
... and that last McC year let's our new prospect attend NFL grad school.
-
By any logic that die has been cast. Saint Mike made his point, and lost his job. Probably doesn't matter now. It might have a couple months ago.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login