If Goff Is Gone...
-
"One said:
Micro brews
Pussy brews
Sounds like you're the kind of guy who will slug bud lite all night long not realizing that water is free.
Old people stuck in their ways and rubes who can't think their way past mass marketing are the only two reasons bud lite is even a thing any more.
-
The only thing worse than hipsters is a craft beer hipster.
There so annoying you want to rip out their dumb fucking beards and take a shit in their dumb fucking hats. 90% of craft beer sucks, it really does. But they are so douechey they don't realize it.
-
I like craft beer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not that big of a snob though, I'll still drink the cheaper stuff - especially if I'm at a party playing beer pong or tailgating or something.
Bud light though, never. I like to at least know that I'm drinking a beer.
IPAs are probably my most frequent one - but I'll take an occasional summer wheat beer or a winter stout. Good pilsners are nice too (like the weihenstephan one) - it's amazing the flavor compared to something like budweiser. And lagers of course. I pretty much like everything depending on the mood/situation.
-
beer snobs, wine snobs.....whatever. hey if that's your thing fine. if you're outside in the hot sun for more than 2 hours i doubt if you're pulling watney's out the cooler, rather a can of ice cold bud (MMMmmmm) cuz you can always pour yourself a sidecar to up the level without getting all fuggin bloated and having to find a port-a-potty to take a shit in.
but the young euro-fag hipsters with long gnarley beards who wear a beanie with a suit (like on men's wearhouse comm's) and skinny jeans with 3 inch rolled up cuffs and skateboard around their hipster-fag blog office...............uh, no. they're not in it (the drinking on tailgate day) for the long haul anyways. they just want to make an appearance and walk away thinking "man i'm cool" mean while as soon as they leave ear shot people are calling them douchebags.
i think between a redneck or a euro-fag hipster if i had to swerve off the road to avoid hitting a dog and instead hit one of them?????? wait maybe i could hit one and do a 360 and hit the other one too?
ok, cool.
-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bosa, but I'm pretty sure nobody else in need of a QB can afford to mortgage the farm.
I think Goff is the only QB that'll end up in the top 10, so it wouldn't be worth reaching for Lynch or Wentz at #2.
-
-
-
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Micro brews
Pussy brews
So? You think that Budweiser and PBR and Coors are the best brews around?
Even I, a non beer lover know better than that.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Micro brews
Pussy brews
So? You think that Budweiser and PBR and Coors are the best brews around?
Even I, a non beer lover know better than that.
I'm not afraid to say that within its own category there's no more consistent American beer any better than Budweiser.So? You think that Budweiser and PBR and Coors are the best brews around?
Even I, a non beer lover know better than that.
I don't particularly like that genre of beer but it is what it is.
WSS
-
Fucking hell....if Derek Anderson had been what we hoped he would after 2007....both he and Romeo could have still been here.
He wasn't....and neither was anyone else.
That's because idiots in the stand demand a quarterback who can single-handedly take a shit team to the Super Bowl within 2 seasons. Well one actually. It's not realistic and it doesn't work. Now back to your race baiting.

WSS
That's because idiots in the stand demand a quarterback who can single-handedly take a shit team to the Super Bowl within 2 seasons. Well one actually. It's not realistic and it doesn't work. Now back to your race baiting.

WSS
The problem has not been that the teams around them have been that bad....the problem is that these QBs have been that bad.
And what? You think if we let these QBs display a Confederate Flag on their ass that they would play better? (Even I would be in favor of that if it worked...but how do you think it would go down in a locker room)
-
I like craft beer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not that big of a snob though, I'll still drink the cheaper stuff - especially if I'm at a party playing beer pong or tailgating or something.
Bud light though, never. I like to at least know that I'm drinking a beer.
IPAs are probably my most frequent one - but I'll take an occasional summer wheat beer or a winter stout. Good pilsners are nice too (like the weihenstephan one) - it's amazing the flavor compared to something like budweiser. And lagers of course. I pretty much like everything depending on the mood/situation.
I like craft beer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not that big of a snob though, I'll still drink the cheaper stuff - especially if I'm at a party playing beer pong or tailgating or something.
Bud light though, never. I like to at least know that I'm drinking a beer.
IPAs are probably my most frequent one - but I'll take an occasional summer wheat beer or a winter stout. Good pilsners are nice too (like the weihenstephan one) - it's amazing the flavor compared to something like budweiser. And lagers of course. I pretty much like everything depending on the mood/situation.
Where is WSS in this argument. He IS a beer snob.
-
I'm not afraid to say that within its own category there's no more consistent American beer any better than Budweiser.So? You think that Budweiser and PBR and Coors are the best brews around?
Even I, a non beer lover know better than that.
I don't particularly like that genre of beer but it is what it is.
WSS
I'm not afraid to say that within its own category there's no more consistent American beer any better than Budweiser.
I don't particularly like that genre of beer but it is what it is.
WSS
So, there it is.
-
The only thing worse than hipsters is a craft beer hipster.
There so annoying you want to rip out their dumb fucking beards and take a shit in their dumb fucking hats. 90% of craft beer sucks, it really does. But they are so douechey they don't realize it.
Ha, you definitely haven't drank many micro brews if that's the case and I'm not talking about the random one or two on tap at Buffalo wild wings. I much prefer a micro brew but will still drink a bud or similar if I'm at a party. I won't drink that piss water everyone is happy to throw down tho. Bud light, Miller lite etc. It's not fucking hipster to enjoy better tasting beer and some of it is just a matter of adjusting your palate. Micro brews most of the time have so much more flavor than the watered down piss most drink its a shock to the mouth and you must adjust. Is someone a steak snob if they would rather eat filet mignon? LolThe only thing worse than hipsters is a craft beer hipster.
There so annoying you want to rip out their dumb fucking beards and take a shit in their dumb fucking hats. 90% of craft beer sucks, it really does. But they are so douechey they don't realize it.
-
beer snobs, wine snobs.....whatever. hey if that's your thing fine. if you're outside in the hot sun for more than 2 hours i doubt if you're pulling watney's out the cooler, rather a can of ice cold bud (MMMmmmm) cuz you can always pour yourself a sidecar to up the level without getting all fuggin bloated and having to find a port-a-potty to take a shit in.
but the young euro-fag hipsters with long gnarley beards who wear a beanie with a suit (like on men's wearhouse comm's) and skinny jeans with 3 inch rolled up cuffs and skateboard around their hipster-fag blog office...............uh, no. they're not in it (the drinking on tailgate day) for the long haul anyways. they just want to make an appearance and walk away thinking "man i'm cool" mean while as soon as they leave ear shot people are calling them douchebags.
i think between a redneck or a euro-fag hipster if i had to swerve off the road to avoid hitting a dog and instead hit one of them?????? wait maybe i could hit one and do a 360 and hit the other one too?
ok, cool.
Lol, won't argue that BUT there are more heat accessible micros like Belgian wheats for example. You know what my ass is drinking after a hot ass day of cutting the grass? Ice cold water or iced tea. Beer just dehydrates and I don't like fucking headachesbeer snobs, wine snobs.....whatever. hey if that's your thing fine. if you're outside in the hot sun for more than 2 hours i doubt if you're pulling watney's out the cooler, rather a can of ice cold bud (MMMmmmm) cuz you can always pour yourself a sidecar to up the level without getting all fuggin bloated and having to find a port-a-potty to take a shit in.
but the young euro-fag hipsters with long gnarley beards who wear a beanie with a suit (like on men's wearhouse comm's) and skinny jeans with 3 inch rolled up cuffs and skateboard around their hipster-fag blog office...............uh, no. they're not in it (the drinking on tailgate day) for the long haul anyways. they just want to make an appearance and walk away thinking "man i'm cool" mean while as soon as they leave ear shot people are calling them douchebags.
i think between a redneck or a euro-fag hipster if i had to swerve off the road to avoid hitting a dog and instead hit one of them?????? wait maybe i could hit one and do a 360 and hit the other one too?
ok, cool.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Micro brews
Pussy brews
So? You think that Budweiser and PBR and Coors are the best brews around?
Even I, a non beer lover know better than that.
So? You think that Budweiser and PBR and Coors are the best brews around?
Even I, a non beer lover know better than that.
and if you've ever been in europe (germany) it's just the opposite. they crave american beer and cigs.
you might think i'm lying (i'm not) the biggest crowd ever in a german beergarten i had ever been to in my 3 years there was the 'imported american beer' night, specifically stroh's (yeah, i know). they tweak imports there like they do here. there is no 'green label' heineken over there. it's got a red label. there aren't cases sold there are racks in milk crates. anyhoo, even i enjoyed that imported stroh's that night on tap.
meanwhile before joining the army you couldn't pay me to drink that swill. (still can't....hell do they even make that anymore?)
bud is bud. don't like it? don't drink it. meanwhile i'll go home with money in my pocket while everyone else is breaking out their credit cards to pay for their tab of 4 duvels.
-
mik, Gipper, come to London and I'll give you some proper beer.
-
Lol, won't argue that BUT there are more heat accessible micros like Belgian wheats for example. You know what my ass is drinking after a hot ass day of cutting the grass? Ice cold water or iced tea. Beer just dehydrates and I don't like fucking headachesbeer snobs, wine snobs.....whatever. hey if that's your thing fine. if you're outside in the hot sun for more than 2 hours i doubt if you're pulling watney's out the cooler, rather a can of ice cold bud (MMMmmmm) cuz you can always pour yourself a sidecar to up the level without getting all fuggin bloated and having to find a port-a-potty to take a shit in.
but the young euro-fag hipsters with long gnarley beards who wear a beanie with a suit (like on men's wearhouse comm's) and skinny jeans with 3 inch rolled up cuffs and skateboard around their hipster-fag blog office...............uh, no. they're not in it (the drinking on tailgate day) for the long haul anyways. they just want to make an appearance and walk away thinking "man i'm cool" mean while as soon as they leave ear shot people are calling them douchebags.
i think between a redneck or a euro-fag hipster if i had to swerve off the road to avoid hitting a dog and instead hit one of them?????? wait maybe i could hit one and do a 360 and hit the other one too?
ok, cool.
Lol, won't argue that BUT there are more heat accessible micros like Belgian wheats for example. You know what my ass is drinking after a hot ass day of cutting the grass? Ice cold water or iced tea. Beer just dehydrates and I don't like fucking headaches

love belgian whites. but there is a limit of how much i can drink of any craft beer.....i guess any beer nowadays. agree on the dehydration. but be around a sand pit volleyball pit playing playing all in with sand in your face and then try and pick up a hot blonde out of a gaggle of 10 in the tempe sun who is drinking a coors and you have iced tea.
just sayin. you might live to tell the tale but if they're drinkin they want you to be drinkin too.
man those were the days!
-
So? You think that Budweiser and PBR and Coors are the best brews around?
Even I, a non beer lover know better than that.
and if you've ever been in europe (germany) it's just the opposite. they crave american beer and cigs.
you might think i'm lying (i'm not) the biggest crowd ever in a german beergarten i had ever been to in my 3 years there was the 'imported american beer' night, specifically stroh's (yeah, i know). they tweak imports there like they do here. there is no 'green label' heineken over there. it's got a red label. there aren't cases sold there are racks in milk crates. anyhoo, even i enjoyed that imported stroh's that night on tap.
meanwhile before joining the army you couldn't pay me to drink that swill. (still can't....hell do they even make that anymore?)
bud is bud. don't like it? don't drink it. meanwhile i'll go home with money in my pocket while everyone else is breaking out their credit cards to pay for their tab of 4 duvels.
and if you've ever been in europe (germany) it's just the opposite. they crave american beer and cigs.
you might think i'm lying (i'm not) the biggest crowd ever in a german beergarten i had ever been to in my 3 years there was the 'imported american beer' night, specifically stroh's (yeah, i know). they tweak imports there like they do here. there is no 'green label' heineken over there. it's got a red label. there aren't cases sold there are racks in milk crates. anyhoo, even i enjoyed that imported stroh's that night on tap.
meanwhile before joining the army you couldn't pay me to drink that swill. (still can't....hell do they even make that anymore?)
bud is bud. don't like it? don't drink it. meanwhile i'll go home with money in my pocket while everyone else is breaking out their credit cards to pay for their tab of 4 duvels.
If you are after a buzz you drink a whole hell of a lot less micro than domestic. It's all a matter of preference. I don't look down on people that throw back the piss water. If its what you like you've certainly earned the money to spend it as you please. I do encourage people to try new stuff though as people really are missing out. The beer I linked in here for example is so fucking good. Great winter beer too and it's not outrageous expensive or maybe my micro brew place is just reasonable in good ol Delaware Ohio. Speaking of Delaware where the hell has slowburn been?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
