Skip to content

The "please Draft Us" Bowls Start Today

The Browns Board
18 11 692
  • Don't really care for these "all-star" games, but I do enjoy reading the scouting that comes out of the practices.

  • Your 1 Shining Moment Bowl or maybe not.. Senior Bowl is full of Late 1st to 5th round talent. Shrine & Collegiate later rounds. Always love our media hounds that jump at the players of which teams they have talked with to blow it up & becomes a position of need. A lot of solid needs can be found after round 2. Possible True C (Mack gone IMO & not Cam @C). Barney is the TE but have none that can block or pick up a blitz. Bryce Williams & Vannett maybe the TE's to watch. Our Defense? Pick any position you want. They are all a Need!!

  • I have some interest in watching them...though I really don't know overall how helpful they are at evaluating these players.

  • Don't really care for these "all-star" games, but I do enjoy reading the scouting that comes out of the practices.

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't really care for these "all-star" games, but I do enjoy reading the scouting that comes out of the practices.

    Where do you find the scouting reports Tour?

  • watching the game on nfl network right now.

    hey, at least it's football. in another 3 weeks we'll be praying for anything......

  • I'm stuck with the snow totally so watching the game as well. A couple of things of things so far from the QB side:

    -Doughty from Eastern KY looks awful. He was a late round prospect anyway but the competition is just too much for him.

    -On the other end, Vernon Adams from Oregon looked really good. He was the best athlete on the field and it showed on a TD. I might as well update this as I go...

    Edit: I'll just edit this post as it goes

    Vernon Adams is really damn impressive. I'm not saying he is Russell Wilson, but man the guy can ball and has a similar skill set. His guy was wide open to be fair but as a late round or UDFA this dude is worth a shot.

    I'm telling you guys, Adams is the best player on the field today. Holy moly he looks like a good football player. In non QB notes Ochi (DE) from Stony Brooke is looking solid as well.

  • Adams has played very well

  • Adams has played very well

    @mld-woody said:

    Adams has played very well

    Who is that in your avatar?
  • @mld-woody said:

    Adams has played very well

    Who is that in your avatar?

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Who is that in your avatar?

    That would not be Mr. I gave a girl chlamydia is it?

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Who is that in your avatar?

    That would not be Mr. I gave a girl chlamydia is it?

    @jrb12711 said:

    That would not be Mr. I gave a girl chlamydia is it?

    Hahaha, you believe that?

  • Your 1 Shining Moment Bowl or maybe not.. Senior Bowl is full of Late 1st to 5th round talent. Shrine & Collegiate later rounds. Always love our media hounds that jump at the players of which teams they have talked with to blow it up & becomes a position of need. A lot of solid needs can be found after round 2. Possible True C (Mack gone IMO & not Cam @C). Barney is the TE but have none that can block or pick up a blitz. Bryce Williams & Vannett maybe the TE's to watch. Our Defense? Pick any position you want. They are all a Need!!

    @gumby73 said:

    Your 1 Shining Moment Bowl or maybe not.. Senior Bowl is full of Late 1st to 5th round talent. Shrine & Collegiate later rounds. Always love our media hounds that jump at the players of which teams they have talked with to blow it up & becomes a position of need. A lot of solid needs can be found after round 2. Possible True C (Mack gone IMO & not Cam @C). Barney is the TE but have none that can block or pick up a blitz. Bryce Williams & Vannett maybe the TE's to watch. Our Defense? Pick any position you want. They are all a Need!!

    Sort of bored with the East-West shrine, I agree the E. Kentucky qb looked terrible.

    I will check out the Senior Bowl- one of the Browns qb prospects Carson Wentz is playing, as well as Ohio State's Braxton Miller.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    That would not be Mr. I gave a girl chlamydia is it?

    Hahaha, you believe that?

    @mld-woody said:

    Hahaha, you believe that?

    Just yacking your chain haha-but is it true?? ya know...

    My aunt is a surgical nurse at TTUN so unfortunately I have to keep it civil.

    In all seriouness, Oichi and Adams were the stars of this game. Adams as a late round prospect is a guy I would be more than happy to see in a browns uniform.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Hahaha, you believe that?

    Just yacking your chain haha-but is it true?? ya know...

    My aunt is a surgical nurse at TTUN so unfortunately I have to keep it civil.

    In all seriouness, Oichi and Adams were the stars of this game. Adams as a late round prospect is a guy I would be more than happy to see in a browns uniform.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Just yacking your chain haha-but is it true?? ya know...

    My aunt is a surgical nurse at TTUN so unfortunately I have to keep it civil.

    In all seriouness, Oichi and Adams were the stars of this game. Adams as a late round prospect is a guy I would be more than happy to see in a browns uniform.

    Hell hath no furry...

    Maybe some late round love for Glasgow if Mack leaves

  • 2 fun facts-- 1.Its great to watch Mike Holmgren Lose. 2. It only makes sense that a PK from Texas A&M Taylor Bertolet can kick like a liquored up kicker 😮. Stock Up at Positions of Browns needs? Hello Akron.. Tell us about LB Jartavis Brown? He's a need. WR Geronimo Allison- Illinois 6'3" 196 WoW 🙂. DE Victor Ochi- Stoney Brook 6'2" 255 what a motor but question any OT play I saw yesterday? QB Vernon Adams 5'11" 201 would be like watching Josh all over again with Johnny's game? On the mention list. Who would not want a nasty kid named G Ted Karras 6'4" 307, Alex's kid. Alex Huettel BGSU or Glasgow looks like a C late for Mack? CB Brian Poole Fla. can jump a route but small at 5'10? RB BGSU Travis Greene a Crow with better feet? if a K Kandrew Baggett Missouri was 6 of 7 FG's. More names for the tape room & did they earn a combine invite. imo the draft just got deeper in the later rounds.. those comp. picks may come in handy but may not add up to what we lost. Tickin & Tockin...Go Browns!!

  • @gumby73 said:

    Your 1 Shining Moment Bowl or maybe not.. Senior Bowl is full of Late 1st to 5th round talent. Shrine & Collegiate later rounds. Always love our media hounds that jump at the players of which teams they have talked with to blow it up & becomes a position of need. A lot of solid needs can be found after round 2. Possible True C (Mack gone IMO & not Cam @C). Barney is the TE but have none that can block or pick up a blitz. Bryce Williams & Vannett maybe the TE's to watch. Our Defense? Pick any position you want. They are all a Need!!

    Sort of bored with the East-West shrine, I agree the E. Kentucky qb looked terrible.

    I will check out the Senior Bowl- one of the Browns qb prospects Carson Wentz is playing, as well as Ohio State's Braxton Miller.

    @hoorta said:

    I will check out the Senior Bowl- one of the Browns qb prospects Carson Wentz is playing,

    Maybe he can be an MVP of the Senior Bowl like Charlie Frye was. I remembered hearing/reading there were a lot more uh-ohs and inconsistencies at the practice sessions leading up to the game.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Don't really care for these "all-star" games, but I do enjoy reading the scouting that comes out of the practices.

    Where do you find the scouting reports Tour?

    One takeaway I had was that bluffing a rush on FG attmepts can be very distracting...

    @texasag1969 said:

    Where do you find the scouting reports Tour?

    Google... 😉

    Seriously just google "(Whatever game) practice" and you'll have more info than you can digest...

    https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=shrine+game+practice&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSNF_en&gws_rd=ssl#q=shrine+game+practice&tbm=nws