Warm N Fuzzy?
-
So since the coaching staff and FO is set do you feel good about the changes? Is this the best staff since 99? Was there a better staff at this time of year in the past that you were high on?
-
I was pretty happy with the chud/norv/horton group.
Norv had lots of experience, Horton was a HC candidate at the time. Seemed like it was an all star cast.
I probably like the Jackson hire more, but it'll be "wait and see" hopefully we keep him for 10+ years.
-
The depth of experience with our new staff is encouraging... especially on the O-side. You have to wring so much out of the limited practice time you have these days. And all of the experienced coaching we hired has had at least a taste of success at the pro level.
More important to me is the concerns I had at the Org rollout/ hiring announcements are being addressed.
- Hue is getting plenty of Coordinator-grade help on the O-side; and
- DePo is the Process Improvement guy.
-
I certainly like the Jackson hire, but I'm done making predictions or having any expectations about this team. This year I'm just gonna see what happens. If they finish with a winning record, great, if not "there's always next year"
-
"I believe the word Clevelander comes from the Latin 'to have idiotic hope at all times.'"
And have it we do. Just gotta enjoy the optimism and hope it lasts a long time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login