Alabama....boys
-
I am taking one of my National Park Units sightseeing trips to Alabama in less than a months time. I will be staying primarily in central Alabama on Lake Martin. Generally in the Montgomery to Auburn/Opelika area....and radiating out from there to Tuskeegee, Selma, Plains Ga. to Andersonville. Then for a day or so down around Tallahassee.
On the way there I will be going through parts of Northern Alabama, through the Little Rive Canyon towards Gadsen
Just wondering if I will have decent weather? Cool is fine, but I don't want to encounter the ice storms that happen sometimes in those areas. So, is it spring like?
-
I am taking one of my National Park Units sightseeing trips to Alabama in less than a months time. I will be staying primarily in central Alabama on Lake Martin. Generally in the Montgomery to Auburn/Opelika area....and radiating out from there to Tuskeegee, Selma, Plains Ga. to Andersonville. Then for a day or so down around Tallahassee.
On the way there I will be going through parts of Northern Alabama, through the Little Rive Canyon towards Gadsen
Just wondering if I will have decent weather? Cool is fine, but I don't want to encounter the ice storms that happen sometimes in those areas. So, is it spring like?
I am taking one of my National Park Units sightseeing trips to Alabama in less than a months time. I will be staying primarily in central Alabama on Lake Martin. Generally in the Montgomery to Auburn/Opelika area....and radiating out from there to Tuskeegee, Selma, Plains Ga. to Andersonville. Then for a day or so down around Tallahassee.
On the way there I will be going through parts of Northern Alabama, through the Little Rive Canyon towards Gadsen
Just wondering if I will have decent weather? Cool is fine, but I don't want to encounter the ice storms that happen sometimes in those areas. So, is it spring like?
-
I am taking one of my National Park Units sightseeing trips to Alabama in less than a months time. I will be staying primarily in central Alabama on Lake Martin. Generally in the Montgomery to Auburn/Opelika area....and radiating out from there to Tuskeegee, Selma, Plains Ga. to Andersonville. Then for a day or so down around Tallahassee.
On the way there I will be going through parts of Northern Alabama, through the Little Rive Canyon towards Gadsen
Just wondering if I will have decent weather? Cool is fine, but I don't want to encounter the ice storms that happen sometimes in those areas. So, is it spring like?
Actually, that business took place in northern Georgia. Just a couple of years ago I went to the locations where some of that was shot.
-
I am taking one of my National Park Units sightseeing trips to Alabama in less than a months time. I will be staying primarily in central Alabama on Lake Martin. Generally in the Montgomery to Auburn/Opelika area....and radiating out from there to Tuskeegee, Selma, Plains Ga. to Andersonville. Then for a day or so down around Tallahassee.
On the way there I will be going through parts of Northern Alabama, through the Little Rive Canyon towards Gadsen
Just wondering if I will have decent weather? Cool is fine, but I don't want to encounter the ice storms that happen sometimes in those areas. So, is it spring like?
I worked north of Mobile in '10. I worked for a contractor and we were working at the TK plant they were building. After 3 months we were done. Ya man you're ok over there but you will have some snow and ice. Everyone around will act as if it has never happened before. Now you know.I am taking one of my National Park Units sightseeing trips to Alabama in less than a months time. I will be staying primarily in central Alabama on Lake Martin. Generally in the Montgomery to Auburn/Opelika area....and radiating out from there to Tuskeegee, Selma, Plains Ga. to Andersonville. Then for a day or so down around Tallahassee.
On the way there I will be going through parts of Northern Alabama, through the Little Rive Canyon towards Gadsen
Just wondering if I will have decent weather? Cool is fine, but I don't want to encounter the ice storms that happen sometimes in those areas. So, is it spring like?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login