First Draftscout Rankings Including Underclassmen And Round Projections Is Out
-
I see Doctson as a possibility at our #32 pick.
If they draft a QB with first pick, I doubt a WR is picked next.
This team needs defense more than anything else - including a QB.
However, the offensive-minded coaching hires and Haslam statements make a QB pick seem inevitable.
If they draft a QB with first pick, I doubt a WR is picked next.
This team needs defense more than anything else - including a QB.
However, the offensive-minded coaching hires and Haslam statements make a QB pick seem inevitable.
That is why I am in it for Bosa. All along everyone has considered him the consensus #1 pick......but now that time goes on people overthink these things.
The Tits may take Bosa....they probably should....unless they say that they need that OT Tunsil to protect their investment in Mariota. And that could be a very good move for them. That leaves Bosa for us.......the guy who all along has been claimed the best football player in this draft......and not some overrated 2d round QBs.
-
Me too-but I'd rather count on JG and take my favorite power game runner......can you guess?........LOL...........Henry.
Just remember..... pro bowler Lockett was my fav last year.I would not want to count on Gordon....but to pair him with a good rookie......like Doctson ....or somebody.
I would not want to count on Gordon....but to pair him with a good rookie......like Doctson ....or somebody.
Ive kind of reset the clock on Gordon and think of him(now) as just another rookie/draft pick coming into camp.....except he doesnt have the uncertainty of whether he can play in this league....just the uncertainty of whether he can keep himself free of drugs
Lots of college kids are picked that have baggage, so he's no different.....he's a year removed from any semblance of trouble, so he's getting my support.....and I think his light went off and he will keep his nose clean.....(otherwise, Id guess he would have already blew it)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login