Skip to content

Camp Wentz- Starts here.

The Browns Board
375 48 14.5k
  • I wasn't even taking issue with you. Just saying that the Andrew Luck broken record gets a little tiresome.

    Fuck him, and fuck any quarterback that's not a Cleveland Brown.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    I wasn't even taking issue with you. Just saying that the Andrew Luck broken record gets a little tiresome.

    Fuck him, and fuck any quarterback that's not a Cleveland Brown.

    WSS

    Fair enough.....but I would still take him if he were available for the QB of the Cleveland Browns.

    Look.....we kinda sorta hated Terry Bradshaw (only in a football rivalry sense), but I wish that the Steelers had taken Mike Phipps #1 overall that year and left Bradshaw for us. Yes, clearly it is true that the Steeler overall team in the 70s was great and that certainly Bradshaw would not likely have had the same success here as in Pisstown, but it would be nice to speculate to possibility.

    (Does anyone think Mike Phipps would have QBd those Steelers to 4 SB titles? Highly unlikely imo)

  • I wasn't even taking issue with you. Just saying that the Andrew Luck broken record gets a little tiresome.

    Fuck him, and fuck any quarterback that's not a Cleveland Brown.

    WSS

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    I wasn't even taking issue with you. Just saying that the Andrew Luck broken record gets a little tiresome.

    Fuck him, and fuck any quarterback that's not a Cleveland Brown.

    WSS

    And fuck one quarterback who IS a Cleveland Brown.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I wasn't even taking issue with you. Just saying that the Andrew Luck broken record gets a little tiresome.

    Fuck him, and fuck any quarterback that's not a Cleveland Brown.

    WSS

    And fuck one quarterback who IS a Cleveland Brown.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And fuck one quarterback who IS a Cleveland Brown.

    Manziel?

    I thought you said "Was" and was thinking you were talking about Spergeon Wynn

  • S SPEK216 wrote on last edited by

    Not sure if this has been posted yet but it's pretty cool

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Wentz is the kid to inspire the Browns football team, and all the fans...

    It's a no-brainer, all due respect to Goff.

  • Wentz is the kid to inspire the Browns football team, and all the fans...

    It's a no-brainer, all due respect to Goff.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    It's a no-brainer, all due respect to Goff.

    Clearly we've tried the no-brainer route... a lot...

    Brainer, please...

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    Im kinda feeling like there are very few "brainers" in this draft.....while it's not terrible, it kind of feels like a dud draft overall to me.....which pretty much figures in a year that we have the #2....

  • Im kinda feeling like there are very few "brainers" in this draft.....while it's not terrible, it kind of feels like a dud draft overall to me.....which pretty much figures in a year that we have the #2....

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    Im kinda feeling like there are very few "brainers" in this draft.....while it's not terrible, it kind of feels like a dud draft overall to me.....which pretty much figures in a year that we have the #2....

    I don't see how you see that at all. Both Goff and Wentz are very intelligent.

  • @mudfly said:

    Im kinda feeling like there are very few "brainers" in this draft.....while it's not terrible, it kind of feels like a dud draft overall to me.....which pretty much figures in a year that we have the #2....

    I don't see how you see that at all. Both Goff and Wentz are very intelligent.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I don't see how you see that at all. Both Goff and Wentz are very intelligent.

    should that be in pink?....not sure.....if not, I was referring to no-brainer talent, not intelligence....😉

    just seeing average talent and very few(if any) slam dunks at a lot of positions(most?).....usually there are a ton of guys you'd love to have at the top and this year, for me, it's just kind of ...meh....

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by

    Ramsey might be the only elite prospect in this class. Good year to go QB at 2

  • Ramsey might be the only elite prospect in this class. Good year to go QB at 2

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    Ramsey might be the only elite prospect in this class.

    Yep.....Id agree with that.....

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H

    Mayock moved Wentz ahead of Goff in his 2.0 position rankings: http://on.nfl.com/1YuUwKG

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.

    Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.

    Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.

  • There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.

    Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.

    Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.

    Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.

    Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.

    Yeah, but can he roll a hot pair of dice? 😉

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

  • Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.

    I have him as my one and I trust me the most.

    But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.

  • Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.

  • @mike-h said:

    Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.

    I have him as my one and I trust me the most.

    But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I have him as my one and I trust me the most.

    But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.

    As do I, but we are talking about NFL.com right now. No biggie.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.

    Because he played so well in the games that he has played in in the last week? Sorry, this is Retarded that these guys ranking scores move up and down like the price of gas.