Skip to content

Camp Wentz- Starts here.

The Browns Board
375 48 14.5k
  • @mudfly said:

    Im kinda feeling like there are very few "brainers" in this draft.....while it's not terrible, it kind of feels like a dud draft overall to me.....which pretty much figures in a year that we have the #2....

    I don't see how you see that at all. Both Goff and Wentz are very intelligent.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I don't see how you see that at all. Both Goff and Wentz are very intelligent.

    should that be in pink?....not sure.....if not, I was referring to no-brainer talent, not intelligence....😉

    just seeing average talent and very few(if any) slam dunks at a lot of positions(most?).....usually there are a ton of guys you'd love to have at the top and this year, for me, it's just kind of ...meh....

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by

    Ramsey might be the only elite prospect in this class. Good year to go QB at 2

  • Ramsey might be the only elite prospect in this class. Good year to go QB at 2

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    Ramsey might be the only elite prospect in this class.

    Yep.....Id agree with that.....

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H

    Mayock moved Wentz ahead of Goff in his 2.0 position rankings: http://on.nfl.com/1YuUwKG

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.

    Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.

    Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.

  • There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.

    Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.

    Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.

    Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.

    Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.

    Yeah, but can he roll a hot pair of dice? 😉

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

  • Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.

    I have him as my one and I trust me the most.

    But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.

  • Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.

  • @mike-h said:

    Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.

    I have him as my one and I trust me the most.

    But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I have him as my one and I trust me the most.

    But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.

    As do I, but we are talking about NFL.com right now. No biggie.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.

    Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.

    Because he played so well in the games that he has played in in the last week? Sorry, this is Retarded that these guys ranking scores move up and down like the price of gas.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I have him as my one and I trust me the most.

    But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.

    As do I, but we are talking about NFL.com right now. No biggie.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    As do I, but we are talking about NFL.com right now. No biggie.

    That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.

    Because he played so well in the games that he has played in in the last week? Sorry, this is Retarded that these guys ranking scores move up and down like the price of gas.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Because he played so well in the games that he has played in in the last week? Sorry, this is Retard that these guys ranking scores move up and down like the price of gas.

    Hand size would be my guess...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Because he played so well in the games that he has played in in the last week? Sorry, this is Retard that these guys ranking scores move up and down like the price of gas.

    Hand size would be my guess...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Hand size would be my guess...

    Who did he jerk off in the last day or so?

  • @mike-h said:

    As do I, but we are talking about NFL.com right now. No biggie.

    That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.

    "I have him as my one and I trust me the most." is what I was referring to. I have him one, too, but was discussing Mayock's rankings update.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.

    "I have him as my one and I trust me the most." is what I was referring to. I have him one, too, but was discussing Mayock's rankings update.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    "I have him as my one and I trust me the most." is what I was referring to. I have him one, too, but was discussing Mayock's rankings update.

    This has been a lesson in "internet miscommunication".

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

  • Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out

    @baconhound said:

    Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

    Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.

    But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.

    From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.

    For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...

    ...then again, I was only 9.

  • @baconhound said:

    Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

    Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.

    But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.

    From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.

    For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...

    ...then again, I was only 9.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.

    But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.

    From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.

    For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...

    ...then again, I was only 9.

    We don't have a GM