Camp Wentz- Starts here.
-
There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.
Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.
Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.
-
There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.
Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.
Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.
There's something I noticed about Goff. His interviews, he seems to be very serious. Doesn't smile or laugh much, I think it is.
Wentz seems to smile a lot, laugh easy - and he's an outdoorsman. He can go fishing with Joe Thomas.
Okay, that's my deciding factor of deciding factors. Camp Wentz is reinforced.
Yeah, but can he roll a hot pair of dice?

-
Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.
-
Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.
Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.
Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.
-
Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.
Mayock has him at 1. I trust him over Lance Zierlein.
-
Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.
Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.
Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.
-
I have him as my one and I trust me the most.
But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.
As do I, but we are talking about NFL.com right now. No biggie.
-
Improved NFL.com draft profile grade - 6.51. He's now only slightly behind Goff's 6.57.
Don't know how much Wentz has risen, but Goff has fallen. Was once in the 6.7's... slightly higher than Bosa.
-
I have him as my one and I trust me the most.
But, then again, I also don't really like the whole big board argument.
As do I, but we are talking about NFL.com right now. No biggie.
-
Because he played so well in the games that he has played in in the last week? Sorry, this is Retard that these guys ranking scores move up and down like the price of gas.
Hand size would be my guess...
-
Because he played so well in the games that he has played in in the last week? Sorry, this is Retard that these guys ranking scores move up and down like the price of gas.
Hand size would be my guess...
-
That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.
"I have him as my one and I trust me the most." is what I was referring to. I have him one, too, but was discussing Mayock's rankings update.
-
That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.
"I have him as my one and I trust me the most." is what I was referring to. I have him one, too, but was discussing Mayock's rankings update.
-
Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.
-
Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.
Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.
But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.
From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.
For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...
...then again, I was only 9.
-
Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.
But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.
From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.
For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...
...then again, I was only 9.
Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.
But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.
From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.
For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...
...then again, I was only 9.
We don't have a GM
-
Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.
But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.
From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.
For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...
...then again, I was only 9.
We don't have a GM
We don't have a GM
Therein lies our problem.
-
Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.
But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.
From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.
For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...
...then again, I was only 9.
...then again, I was only 9.
Excuses, excuses...
-
Saw him on Gruden's QB camp, and he came off as smart and affable.
Not sure if he would transition from North Dakota St. to putting the Browns on his back and helping them win a championship ... but he would be a more a likeable guy than Quinn, Weeds and Manzie, that's for sure.
He seems to have all the tools and the brain to pick up what he's missing.
Hue Jack got Flacco up and running in year one coming out of Delaware, so maybe he's the man for this job.
Zombo
-
Gruden says Wentz is most NFL ready QB he has met in "years"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login