Skip to content

Camp Wentz- Starts here.

The Browns Board
375 48 14.5k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Because he played so well in the games that he has played in in the last week? Sorry, this is Retard that these guys ranking scores move up and down like the price of gas.

    Hand size would be my guess...

    @tour2ma said:

    Hand size would be my guess...

    Who did he jerk off in the last day or so?

  • @mike-h said:

    As do I, but we are talking about NFL.com right now. No biggie.

    That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.

    "I have him as my one and I trust me the most." is what I was referring to. I have him one, too, but was discussing Mayock's rankings update.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That is very true, I probably shouldn't have brought up my big board beliefs while talking about a big board.

    "I have him as my one and I trust me the most." is what I was referring to. I have him one, too, but was discussing Mayock's rankings update.

    @mike-h said:

    "I have him as my one and I trust me the most." is what I was referring to. I have him one, too, but was discussing Mayock's rankings update.

    This has been a lesson in "internet miscommunication".

  • Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

  • Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

    @baconhound said:

    Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

    Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.

    But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.

    From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.

    For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...

    ...then again, I was only 9.

  • @baconhound said:

    Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

    Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.

    But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.

    From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.

    For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...

    ...then again, I was only 9.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.

    But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.

    From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.

    For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...

    ...then again, I was only 9.

    We don't have a GM

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.

    But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.

    From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.

    For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...

    ...then again, I was only 9.

    We don't have a GM

    @baconhound said:

    We don't have a GM

    Therein lies our problem.

  • @baconhound said:

    Guys who evaluate talent for a living thought Ryan Leaf and Jemarcus Russell were good ideas. If the Browns draft a QB @ 2, and he stinks, it would mean a bunch of 4-12 seasons. Good news is that's what we are used to.

    Well, guys who evaluate talent for a living weren't wrong. Both of those guys were talented. That's why guys who evaluate talent for a living aren't GM's, they're scouts.

    But actual GM's do infinitely more than evaluate talent, and good ones likely noticed that both Russell and Leaf had issues outside of football that were legitimate red flags.

    From what we've been presented as fans, neither of these guys present those same issues.

    For the record, I was out on Russell. Not on Leaf, though...

    ...then again, I was only 9.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    ...then again, I was only 9.

    Excuses, excuses...

  • Saw him on Gruden's QB camp, and he came off as smart and affable.

    Not sure if he would transition from North Dakota St. to putting the Browns on his back and helping them win a championship ... but he would be a more a likeable guy than Quinn, Weeds and Manzie, that's for sure.

    He seems to have all the tools and the brain to pick up what he's missing.

    Hue Jack got Flacco up and running in year one coming out of Delaware, so maybe he's the man for this job.

    Zombo

  • Gruden says Wentz is most NFL ready QB he has met in "years"

    https://t.co/lsyEcVTl8P

  • Gruden says Wentz is most NFL ready QB he has met in "years"

    https://t.co/lsyEcVTl8P

    @mike-h said:

    Gruden says Wentz is most NFL ready QB he has met in "years"

    https://t.co/lsyEcVTl8P

    ... actual comment is "a couple years"...

    ... and then Jon said all he needs to do is "everything faster quicker".

  • G2Eoqv3.gif

  • Fortunately for me that moniker has been assigned... 🙂

  • Carson Wentz is absolutely everything I'd look for in a qb. And, every single qb that ever

    comes out of college has to learn to do things faster/quicker. The league is faster/quicker.

    But nobody is smarter than Wentz. And he LOVES the game. I can't imagine the Browns

    not drafting him at #2.

  • ..Unless Tunsil is available. Which he will be. Because Titans will now be taking Ramsey..

  • Carson Wentz is absolutely everything I'd look for in a qb. And, every single qb that ever

    comes out of college has to learn to do things faster/quicker. The league is faster/quicker.

    But nobody is smarter than Wentz. And he LOVES the game. I can't imagine the Browns

    not drafting him at #2.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... every single qb that ever

    True, but the "quick" gap is not the same for all players.

    I get the Wentz attraction.... great kid, personable, big, only a tad goofy, big hands. But he is and will remain #2 on my QB board.

    Should we call his name, I will not have to fight the fight I did with our last QB draftee... to keep my dinner down.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    ... every single qb that ever

    True, but the "quick" gap is not the same for all players.

    I get the Wentz attraction.... great kid, personable, big, only a tad goofy, big hands. But he is and will remain #2 on my QB board.

    Should we call his name, I will not have to fight the fight I did with our last QB draftee... to keep my dinner down.

    @tour2ma said:

    Should we call his name, I will not have to fight the fight I did with our last QB draftee... to keep my dinner down.

    Lucky his name isnt ralph.....

  • @tour2ma said:

    Should we call his name, I will not have to fight the fight I did with our last QB draftee... to keep my dinner down.

    Lucky his name isnt ralph.....

    @mudfly said:

    Lucky his name isnt ralph.....

    😁 Yep, that would be risky business indeed.....................

  • "I think he's the most NFL-ready quarterback that we've had in the last couple of years." Gruden says

    in the Wentz feature, which will air in April."

    from a MKC article, Cleveland.com

    Mayock compared him to Andrew Luck, saying:

    "When I look at him, I see a kid that's as athletic or more athletic than Andrew Luck, He's bigger than

    Andrew Luck. He's got arm strength comparable to Andrew Luck. He just doesn't have the experience

    that Andrew Luck had..."

    Greg Cosell of NFL Films:

    "Hands down, Wentz was the best quarterback in these workouts." (in the combine)

    Of course the Browns should, and will? draft Wentz at #2.

  • Uh oh.....that doesnt bode well for Wentz, does it?