Camp Wentz- Starts here.
-
Carson Wentz is absolutely everything I'd look for in a qb. And, every single qb that ever
comes out of college has to learn to do things faster/quicker. The league is faster/quicker.
But nobody is smarter than Wentz. And he LOVES the game. I can't imagine the Browns
not drafting him at #2.
-
..Unless Tunsil is available. Which he will be. Because Titans will now be taking Ramsey..
-
Carson Wentz is absolutely everything I'd look for in a qb. And, every single qb that ever
comes out of college has to learn to do things faster/quicker. The league is faster/quicker.
But nobody is smarter than Wentz. And he LOVES the game. I can't imagine the Browns
not drafting him at #2.
... every single qb that ever
True, but the "quick" gap is not the same for all players.
I get the Wentz attraction.... great kid, personable, big, only a tad goofy, big hands. But he is and will remain #2 on my QB board.
Should we call his name, I will not have to fight the fight I did with our last QB draftee... to keep my dinner down.
-
... every single qb that ever
True, but the "quick" gap is not the same for all players.
I get the Wentz attraction.... great kid, personable, big, only a tad goofy, big hands. But he is and will remain #2 on my QB board.
Should we call his name, I will not have to fight the fight I did with our last QB draftee... to keep my dinner down.
-
-
"I think he's the most NFL-ready quarterback that we've had in the last couple of years." Gruden says
in the Wentz feature, which will air in April."
from a MKC article, Cleveland.com
Mayock compared him to Andrew Luck, saying:
"When I look at him, I see a kid that's as athletic or more athletic than Andrew Luck, He's bigger than
Andrew Luck. He's got arm strength comparable to Andrew Luck. He just doesn't have the experience
that Andrew Luck had..."
Greg Cosell of NFL Films:
"Hands down, Wentz was the best quarterback in these workouts." (in the combine)
Of course the Browns should, and will? draft Wentz at #2.
-
Don't know about that -- the #1 will be Ramsey to Titans. So, Tunsil will be available.
-
-
well, look at it this way, if even Cosell is on board, it
must be extremely obvious....
-
This is depressing
-
How about waiting 4 years and not 4 games and then bump this thread
-
This thread's gay. TCPO, if it wasn't your boy, you'd think so too. Come on man. Move on.
EDIT: I thought this was the current Carson Wentz thread. That's the gay one.
-
How about waiting 4 years and not 4 games and then bump this thread
How about waiting 4 years and not 4 games and then bump this thread
How do you feel about Cody Kessler?
-
How about waiting 4 years and not 4 games and then bump this thread
How do you feel about Cody Kessler?
How do you feel about Cody Kessler?
Honestly? I think his ceiling is comparable to Alex Smith and/or Andy Dalton. I don't think he will ever be that dude who is throwing for 500 yards, but if he evolved into that caliber of player I'd be more than content.
-
How do you feel about Cody Kessler?
Honestly? I think his ceiling is comparable to Alex Smith and/or Andy Dalton. I don't think he will ever be that dude who is throwing for 500 yards, but if he evolved into that caliber of player I'd be more than content.
Honestly? I think his ceiling is comparable to Alex Smith and/or Andy Dalton. I don't think he will ever be that dude who is throwing for 500 yards, but if he evolved into that caliber of player I'd be more than content.
Why is it that we're perfectly fine talking about Kessler as a franchise QB after two starts, but it's "too early to tell" about Wentz?
(I know you weren't the one who said anything....just making a point)
-
Honestly? I think his ceiling is comparable to Alex Smith and/or Andy Dalton. I don't think he will ever be that dude who is throwing for 500 yards, but if he evolved into that caliber of player I'd be more than content.
Why is it that we're perfectly fine talking about Kessler as a franchise QB after two starts, but it's "too early to tell" about Wentz?
(I know you weren't the one who said anything....just making a point)
Why is it that we're perfectly fine talking about Kessler as a franchise QB after two starts, but it's "too early to tell" about Wentz?
(I know you weren't the one who said anything....just making a point)
Because Cody Kessler has shown Montana-Marino type traits in the first two games. Not so much for Wentz.
All fucking around aside, I think Wentz will turn into a franchise guy and Kessler could be a game manager. Wentz isn't a Brown so I am not overly concerned.
-
Honestly? I think his ceiling is comparable to Alex Smith and/or Andy Dalton. I don't think he will ever be that dude who is throwing for 500 yards, but if he evolved into that caliber of player I'd be more than content.
Why is it that we're perfectly fine talking about Kessler as a franchise QB after two starts, but it's "too early to tell" about Wentz?
(I know you weren't the one who said anything....just making a point)
Why is it that we're perfectly fine talking about Kessler as a franchise QB after two starts, but it's "too early to tell" about Wentz?
(I know you weren't the one who said anything....just making a point)
Eh, talking about upside (which Wentz has a shit ton of) and making statements like "this guy IS a franchise QB and we 100% FUCKED UP IN NOT taking him!!" are two different things. The latter is the one that pisses me off because I'm not going to sit there and say that about any QB with 3-4 starts. I mean Jesus, Derek Anderson was a pro-bowler and we saw how that turned out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Yep, that would be risky business indeed.....................