Skip to content

Camp Lynch

The Browns Board
117 29 4.6k
  • VesnaKociper said:

    Well, one thing is for certain, if the Browns take Lynch at #8, Sashi was in Camp Ghoolie all along.

    If the Browns take Lynch- I'll buy you a beer- but you're going to have to drive to Nashville to collect on it. 🙂

    Personally, as of today, The Hoorta is in Camp Elliot- but if he's off the board, I'm in camp BPA. Fer sure, I'll be parked in front of the Big Screen with a large quantity of wine and munchies Thursday.

    I'm not in favor of any further trade-downs unless Sashi gets a truly stupid offer from another team like the Eagles just gifted us.

  • I've always thought that Paxton Lynch was better than Wentz. But I like Goff far more than either of them.

    I'm sure it's a combination of Ghoulie's ranting, some favourable game tape, a couple of articles, the Browns recent QB history AND my disappointment at being out of the Goff sweepstakes... But I find I'm coming around on Lynch.

    I will say that if the Browns somehow end up with Lynch (whether it be at eight or otherwise), I have enough confidence in this coaching staff and their decision to draft him.

    Thursday can't come soon enough.

  • I keep hearing that the Browns like Connor Cook, but who knows how true that is. There's a good chance that Lynch isn't available past the top 20, and if a team really likes him, he could be gone even earlier. You just never know when it comes to QB.

  • I keep hearing that the Browns like Connor Cook, but who knows how true that is. There's a good chance that Lynch isn't available past the top 20, and if a team really likes him, he could be gone even earlier. You just never know when it comes to QB.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I keep hearing that the Browns like Connor Cook, but who knows how true that is. There's a good chance that Lynch isn't available past the top 20, and if a team really likes him, he could be gone even earlier. You just never know when it comes to QB.

    I hear Cook could be a choice at #32...if he is there.

  • I would not mind Lynch in the 2nd or 3rd round but I have to many other prospects ahead of Lynch to pick him in the first round. He has good potential but needs more work before he will be ready. At least RGIII will not feel threatened if we take Lynch later because RGIII will expect us to sit Lynch for at least a year.

  • Well the other two top prospects have a dedicated camp 🙂. Lynch is an accurate passer with TONS of athleticism prototypical size for the afc north. With an impressive early season performance and a high TD to INT ratio. It is my opinion that goff/wentz/lynch all have strength and weaknesses and lynch is as fine a candidate as any.

    @cainedesoulis said:

    Well the other two top prospects have a dedicated camp 🙂. Lynch is an accurate passer with TONS of athleticism prototypical size for the afc north. With an impressive early season performance and a high TD to INT ratio. It is my opinion that goff/wentz/lynch all have strength and weaknesses and lynch is as fine a candidate as any.

    Can you believe that anyone wanted Paxton Lynch? I told you guys all along that he wasn't going to be very good.

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    Well the other two top prospects have a dedicated camp 🙂. Lynch is an accurate passer with TONS of athleticism prototypical size for the afc north. With an impressive early season performance and a high TD to INT ratio. It is my opinion that goff/wentz/lynch all have strength and weaknesses and lynch is as fine a candidate as any.

    Can you believe that anyone wanted Paxton Lynch? I told you guys all along that he wasn't going to be very good.

    @ghoolie said:

    Can you believe that anyone wanted Paxton Lynch? I told you guys all along that he wasn't going to be very good.

    Yeah, he was about as good as that other guy the Broncos cut- Chad Kelly. But at least the Broncos didn't spend a first round pick on Chad.  😁 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Can you believe that anyone wanted Paxton Lynch? I told you guys all along that he wasn't going to be very good.

    Yeah, he was about as good as that other guy the Broncos cut- Chad Kelly. But at least the Broncos didn't spend a first round pick on Chad.  😁 

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah, he was about as good as that other guy the Broncos cut- Chad Kelly. But at least the Broncos didn't spend a first round pick on Chad.  😁 

    As good as Chad??? Please tell me you are kidding.

    FYI... Chad was cut for off-field reasons.

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah, he was about as good as that other guy the Broncos cut- Chad Kelly. But at least the Broncos didn't spend a first round pick on Chad.  😁 

    As good as Chad??? Please tell me you are kidding.

    FYI... Chad was cut for off-field reasons.

    @tour2ma said:

    As good as Chad??? Please tell me you are kidding.

    FYI... Chad was cut for off-field reasons.

    Seriously Tour- you think in general I follow the doings of the Broncos in great detail, and Mr. Irrelevant in particular?   I knew he had talent, and fell down the board because of those off field issues.   

    But in doing my due diligence, I saw our old pal Kevin Hogan is now the Broncos backup qb. Po should be thrilled he might get to see him play again.  🙂  

  • Ya, after Osweiler's second tour of duty, Kelly beat out Lynch, who is out of the league, then Kelly went on a meth bender or bath salts or some shit, and now it is Casey Kasem backed up by Hogan's Heroes.

    John Elway: Quarterback Guru.

    Zombo

  • Ya, after Osweiler's second tour of duty, Kelly beat out Lynch, who is out of the league, then Kelly went on a meth bender or bath salts or some shit, and now it is Casey Kasem backed up by Hogan's Heroes.

    John Elway: Quarterback Guru.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Ya, after Osweiler's second tour of duty, Kelly beat out Lynch, who is out of the league, then Kelly went on a meth bender or bath salts or some shit, and now it is Casey Kasem backed up by Hogan's Heroes.

    John Elway: Quarterback Guru.

    Zombo

    I would love the chance to see the Broncos have to play with Hogan at QB.

  • Zombo said:

    Ya, after Osweiler's second tour of duty, Kelly beat out Lynch, who is out of the league, then Kelly went on a meth bender or bath salts or some shit, and now it is Casey Kasem backed up by Hogan's Heroes.

    John Elway: Quarterback Guru.

    Zombo

    I would love the chance to see the Broncos have to play with Hogan at QB.

    @the-gipper said:

    I would love the chance to see the Broncos have to play with Hogan at QB.

    ah man that might give poe a heart attack

  • @the-gipper said:

    I would love the chance to see the Broncos have to play with Hogan at QB.

    ah man that might give poe a heart attack

    @atom said:

    ah man that might give poe a heart attack

    Good thing the average NFL game only goes 3 hours or so.

    After 4 hours of the condition PoG would have, he'd have to consult a physician. 

  • @atom said:

    ah man that might give poe a heart attack

    Good thing the average NFL game only goes 3 hours or so.

    After 4 hours of the condition PoG would have, he'd have to consult a physician. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Good thing the average NFL game only goes 3 hours or so.

    After 4 hours of the condition PoG would have, he'd have to consult a physician. 

    I watched A Wonderful Life last night first time in like 10 years damn I started to well up a few times 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Good thing the average NFL game only goes 3 hours or so.

    After 4 hours of the condition PoG would have, he'd have to consult a physician. 

    I watched A Wonderful Life last night first time in like 10 years damn I started to well up a few times 

    @atom said:

    I watched A Wonderful Life last night first time in like 10 years damn I started to well up a few times 

    It's a great movie. 

  • @atom said:

    I watched A Wonderful Life last night first time in like 10 years damn I started to well up a few times 

    It's a great movie. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's a great movie. 

    Gipper should do  a christmas movie trivia 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It's a great movie. 

    Gipper should do  a christmas movie trivia 

    @atom said:

    Gipper should do  a christmas movie trivia 

     I could, but, Why can't you?

  • @atom said:

    Gipper should do  a christmas movie trivia 

     I could, but, Why can't you?

    @the-gipper said:

     I could, but, Why can't you?

    to lazy and i wouldnt want to step on your toes 

  • @the-gipper said:

     I could, but, Why can't you?

    to lazy and i wouldnt want to step on your toes 

    @atom said:

    to lazy and i wouldnt want to step on your toes 

    Bah Humbug!   

  • @atom said:

    to lazy and i wouldnt want to step on your toes 

    Bah Humbug!   

    @the-gipper said:

    Bah Humbug!   

    best christmas movie ever ?

    mine is a christmas carol with patrick stewert as scrooge