Michigan lands best recruit in country
-
Holy shit the joke is his name.
Lighten up
I got that. Still, you spent a scholarship on a guy with a cheesy name? Literally and figuratively.
-
He's a preferred walk on
-
He's a preferred walk on
Gouda for him.
-
Thought you might like this story about your boyfriend, woody.
-
Thought you might like this story about your boyfriend, woody.
Thought you might like this story about your boyfriend, woody.
Oh what a tangled Web we weave when we deceive. Sound familiar woody? It should.
-
That's a despicable practise, and OSU shouldn't do it at all, and the SEC is only successful because they do it. UM would never do that.
Wait...
-
Here's a um over-recruit with an actual great name. Beware...McDOOM
-
-
-
I don't think 'cheesed off' is a saying over there, but it would be perfect. Shame he's just a LS, can't take advantage or be blamed for a 'swiss cheese D'
-
Thought you might like this story about your boyfriend, woody.
Thought you might like this story about your boyfriend, woody.
I was waiting to see how long it would take for that to get posted.
I could go into the details but I'd be wasting my time with this group here.
Basically Harbaugh could have communicated better, but this isn't SEC level recruiting
-
Yes our small minds could not conceive of harbaugh's unheard-of genius.
-
No, you've just made up your minds already.
-
I don't think 'cheesed off' is a saying over there, but it would be perfect. Shame he's just a LS, can't take advantage or be blamed for a 'swiss cheese D'
-
Thought you might like this story about your boyfriend, woody.
I was waiting to see how long it would take for that to get posted.
I could go into the details but I'd be wasting my time with this group here.
Basically Harbaugh could have communicated better, but this isn't SEC level recruiting
I was waiting to see how long it would take for that to get posted.
I could go into the details but I'd be wasting my time with this group here.
Basically Harbaugh could have communicated better, but this isn't SEC level recruiting
Right.....we don't want to hear your stupid excuses....so yes, your effort would be wasted. Save the excuses for your own circle jerkers.
-
Thank you for proving my point
-
You COULD just admit your boys are ready to win championships again. Nothing wrong with what Harbaugh did. Congrats on Gary.
-
How about this, what do you think Harbaugh did? I know the articles flying around made it seem like he was an even more evil version of Saban. It made it seem like having your position coach lie to a recruit to get his commitment, and then bounce right after, look like nothing.
I'm interested in hearing your interpretation
-
Thank you for proving my point
Yes, the point being that you make stupid excuses. Proven.
-
How about this, what do you think Harbaugh did? I know the articles flying around made it seem like he was an even more evil version of Saban. It made it seem like having your position coach lie to a recruit to get his commitment, and then bounce right after, look like nothing.
I'm interested in hearing your interpretation
How about this, what do you think Harbaugh did? I know the articles flying around made it seem like he was an even more evil version of Saban. It made it seem like having your position coach lie to a recruit to get his commitment, and then bounce right after, look like nothing.
I'm interested in hearing your interpretation
Who are you talking to?
I think Harbaugh is just having fun with the process. WTF, right? He don't care. (Neither do I)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
